#87686  by aligator

HELP! I am on a quest to find recordings of Jerry Garcia Band March 7th and 8th 1980. Recently got turned onto this particular recording by the people camping next to us at Horning's Hideout. (Thank you by the way to who ever that was who for 4 days consistently played some of the best jams I have ever heard at just the right time as I walked up to this guy whose name I never caught before I ever got the question out all he said was 3/8/80 the Stone) It was quite possibly one of the best sets of music I have heard. I can not find these shows what do I do?
 #87694  by jeffm725

I actually have both of these on my hard drive right now. I can put on my FTP for download. You want the Lossless .shn files?
 #87709  by jeffm725

JKSTRAW is right go grab it off the torrent....easier on me and my bandwidth. And saves me some uploads
 #87845  by mijknahs

Excellent shows. I've been listening to parts of those shows since the mid 80's (now I finally have the complete recordings). No backup singers! Love the weird bendy keyboard sound.
 #87859  by seamones

If y'all have download from the torrent above, could you open your seed back up? Much appreciated.
 #88155  by aligator

Thanks to all you kind folks I am in the process of moving across country I will attempt these downloads when we arrive at our new home. Much love.