#84090  by sants

Does anyone have a copy or know a good source to get it? Reading is my hometown so I would like to find both shows. My dad had them but is missing the late show. I would like to get both.

I found a download on youtorrent but I am worried to download it. I also have to download something else for it to work.

Thanks
 #84093  by strumminsix

sants wrote:Does anyone have a copy or know a good source to get it? Reading is my hometown so I would like to find both shows. My dad had them but is missing the late show. I would like to get both.

I found a download on youtorrent but I am worried to download it. I also have to download something else for it to work.

Thanks
Suggest you learn how to download. It's a simple 2 step process:
1. tool to download
2. tool to extract to wav or mp3

It's not tough. I knew someone who couldn't figure out how to send a new email (would only reply) and he was able to do it fairly easily...
 #84117  by sants

strumminsix wrote:
sants wrote:Does anyone have a copy or know a good source to get it? Reading is my hometown so I would like to find both shows. My dad had them but is missing the late show. I would like to get both.

Thanks
Suggest you learn how to download. It's a simple 2 step process:
1. tool to download
2. tool to extract to wav or mp3

It's not tough. I knew someone who couldn't figure out how to send a new email (would only reply) and he was able to do it fairly easily...

Thanks a lot! I just figured out how to turn my computer on today and don't even know what a download is! I will ride my bike to the library and see if I can find the "internet and computer guide for dummies"!
:hail:
Last edited by sants on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #84118  by sants

Seriously though! Has anyone ever used youtorrent? I could not find it anywhere but there and I don't want to download something harmful.

Thanks!
 #84119  by bodiddley

I've been using bitTorrent, not too difficult given my limited techy abilities. I do hate having to transfer each file from flac to wav or mp3. Really, what's the point if I'm just transferring it to a lossy format anyway. Just another pain in my arse if ya ask me.
 #87025  by tigerstrat

It's a Jerry Garcia Band show.

Try sugarmegs.org or maybe thejerrysite.com has more info.
 #87053  by Emoto

sants wrote:Seriously though! Has anyone ever used youtorrent? I could not find it anywhere but there and I don't want to download something harmful.

Thanks!
utorrent is excellent. The other tool you want is trader's little helper; it bundles the various decoding tools together.

Join this site, and you'll see an audience recording available of both late and early shows from that night: http://www.shnflac.net/jerrysources.php?year=1976