#84877  by krzykat

Tennessee Jedi wrote:Image
I loved it til I saw this (LOL) looks great jedi!
 #84898  by tcsned

Tennessee Jedi wrote:Yeah man you know how I roll
:cool:
wouldn't this look better?

:roll:
 #84901  by Tennessee Jedi

ugggggghhh.
:|
Wonder if you will beat us 3 x again this year ???????
 #84902  by tcsned

Tennessee Jedi wrote:ugggggghhh.
:|
Wonder if you will beat us 3 x again this year ???????
The NFC East is going to be one big "?" this year. It's nice that I can really hate on some McNabb this year in Washington - I've never forgiven him for that comeback victory against my Hokies when he was in Syracuse :lol:
 #87024  by jkstraw

Saw some of the new pics on your myspace page...looking awesome! The grain is popping - it is going to be a beauty!
 #87034  by Grateful Dad

TJ!

Looking awesome!

Can't wait to jam with you and the Wolf!

Love the headstock.....

Fly Eagles Fly, just think.....Mike Vick leads the Birds to a Super Bowl victory on the Cowgirls home turf.

:D
 #87038  by tcsned

Grateful Dad wrote: Fly Eagles Fly, just think.....Mike Vick leads the Birds to a Super Bowl victory on the Cowgirls home turf.
As a Hokie and a Cowboys fan that would be a conflicted moment - and one helluva lot more likely than the Cowgirls making to the postseason the way they're playing.
Still think this would be a better headstock:

All of my electrics have an Orioles sticker on it somewhere 8)
 #87039  by Grateful Dad

tcsned wrote:
Grateful Dad wrote: Fly Eagles Fly, just think.....Mike Vick leads the Birds to a Super Bowl victory on the Cowgirls home turf.
As a Hokie and a Cowboys fan that would be a conflicted moment - and one helluva lot more likely than the Cowgirls making to the postseason the way they're playing.
Still think this would be a better headstock:

All of my electrics have an Orioles sticker on it somewhere 8)
tcsned,

Vick leading the Eagles to a Bowl victory is just a :D dream.
There is no way Andy Reid will stay with the hot hand in Vick even if Kolb struggles this year. Reid is too stubborn to win that way. The Birds have invested too much time and $$$$ in Kolb to bench him. Reid would rather "rebuild for the future" than "go for it now" with Vick as the starter. Although Reid may change his tune when rabid Iggle fans hungry for wins storm the Linc with pitchforks.
You know it's gonna get stranger........

Go Phillies!!
 #87065  by Tennessee Jedi

jkstraw wrote:Saw some of the new pics on your myspace page...looking awesome! The grain is popping - it is going to be a beauty!
Thanks !
And to think ... originally I just wanted new electronics in it .... was gonna leave it all ugly dark stain with many dents and dings and stuff .... and now 'WOW' - I didnt think it would be so nice after the sanding
Rehab them old guitars !
:smile:
 #88183  by milobender

Tennessee Jedi wrote:ugly dark stain with many dents and dings and stuff
Man, the back of that thing looked like a golf ball! It looked like someone used it for a bb gun target... I wish I had taken a picture of it... I guess I was just too focused on getting rid of the damage. And that stain is amazing! It makes EVERYTHING the same color. You'd never have come close to guessing what the wood really looked like.
Looks like about a month to completion now.

Brian