#81556  by JonnyBoy

tcsned wrote:
cSuttle wrote:Actually that would be 42? You need to reread the book. :-)
but what is the question 6x7?

Oh yhea, 42. No wonder I don't know much about life, the universe and Everything. (This is a reference to Douglas Adams trilogy, Hitchhiker's Guide....)

So Long, and thanks for all the fish, shark....--JB
 #81557  by JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy wrote:
tcsned wrote:
cSuttle wrote:Actually that would be 42? You need to reread the book. :-)
but what is the question 6x7?

Oh yhea, 42. No wonder I don't know much about life, the universe and Everything. (This is a reference to Douglas Adams trilogy, Hitchhiker's Guide....)

So Long, and thanks for all the fish, shark....--JB
They also say don't eat the yellow snow! and remember your towel.
 #86448  by Rusty the Scoob

Awesome work, Cliff! I take it you program everything into something like a CNC machine so it's easily replicatable? Because that looks exactly like the first one. Just curious, no need to give away your methods if you don't want to.
 #86471  by KCJones

Cliff, beautiful work man! If possible, you might want to consider countersinking the screw hole and using a white flathead screw to blend in.
 #86501  by cSuttle

Rusty the Scoob wrote:Awesome work, Cliff! I take it you program everything into something like a CNC machine so it's easily replicatable? Because that looks exactly like the first one. Just curious, no need to give away your methods if you don't want to.
Yes, I use a cam. There are a few changes on this one though. I always try to improve.