When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #8063  by jck_strw

The league is setup.. It's a Points league with an online draft. I set the draft for Sunday, August 27th at 9:30EST. I wanted to hold it the last Sunday before the regular season begins, but that falls on Labor Day weekend and I figured most people would have better things to do then.

Here is the information needed to signup for the league. I configured the league with 12 teams, so signup early. The URL is in the message below as well as the league ID and the password.

Let me know if there's a problem.
Hello jck_strw,

Welcome to Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

This is to confirm that you've created the Custom League named RUKIND and the team called Iggles in that league.

To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 464582 and the Password is rukind.

You have chosen for your league to take part in a live online draft on Sun Aug 27 6:30pm PDT. Until that time, you (and only you) can change the type of draft by using the Change Draft Type option found among your Commissioner Tools, which can be reached from your League Overview page.

If you choose to remain in a live draft, please arrive at the draft 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled time. The draft will start promptly and may conclude rapidly if only a few managers are logged in.

We also suggest that all league members custom rank their players in case a manager can't make it to the draft. Managers can do this at any time by simply going to the Fantasy Football home page and clicking on their team name.

Thanks for joining. Good luck.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

#8068  by phpbb

I'm in (meaning, I've signed up)

Go Hippies!
Last edited by phpbb on Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#8069  by steve

i'll play

#8071  by steve

do you need to sign up with yahoo first?

#8094  by shakedown_04092

I'm in! I'm in!

#8096  by jck_strw

steve wrote:do you need to sign up with yahoo first?
Nope, just any valid email address will suffice.

#8097  by ded1hed

im in

#8125  by LazyLightnin

keeps asking for yahoo id, u sure i dont need one?

#8127  by jck_strw

Oops, perhaps I was mistaken. When I ran a league several years ago, I had some people who weren't Yahoo. Maybe they changed it or maybe my mind is leaking. :)

It does look like you have to have a Yahoo ID. Sign up is free, blah blah blah.

#8128  by hesgone95

I'm...Go Chilangos

#8136  by LazyLightnin

alright im there Carlisle Terrapins! my nick at yahoo:

L3titgr0w

-dan

#8178  by wisedyes

I'm in, let's go you Fightin' Windigos!

#8217  by gr8fulbluz

i will play tooooo
whoot

#8223  by jck_strw

Glad to see all the interest.

Just a friendly reminder that there's only

5 days, 23 hours, and 40 minutes from (this post)

till draft time. And there's only 2 slots left.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... 02P0Mb92JM

League id # is 464582. Password is rukind.