Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #78584  by jdsmodulus

well hello everybody, Im looking to make a move in my life and some gear has got to go! Here is your chance to save big!
For Sale:
1992 Alvarez Yairi DY98 w/Modulus neck...Fishman matrix installed. Best offer. This is my main acoustic and it is a 7.5 out of 10 but it sounds beautiful and has many great years left. This was a hard one. Pics available upon request.

XWire wireless guitar w/bodypack-300
Roland GR50 w/Gk2a -300
Proteus 1 -100
GCX Ground Control -50
HT Style 2x12 -best offer
JBL E120 (in box) 1982 NICE! -best offer
Cheap rack rider -25
6 space SKB case -40
all prices are negotiable (of course) Im just really needing to sell. I would also consider selling my HT style 3x12.
you must pay shipping! thanks for looking have a grateful day! JD
 #78636  by jdsmodulus

The Alvarez has an offer, but it is low. It will go to Ebay on Friday I guess. I figure a week is long enough for everybody on here to have a shot! thanks again!
 #78788  by jdsmodulus

Alvarez is SOLD
JBL E is SOLD
make an offer on the other items they wont last!
Also, if anybody wants, I have a huge collection of GD books, these are for sale as well. just ask which ones are left. There is a used bookstore near me that will end up with alot of these. I dont want to sell any deadbases though since that was recently brought up! peace JD
 #80426  by jdsmodulus

UPDATE...if anyone cares...Help me get my bus!!!! for sale:
BEST OFFER!
Xwire wireless guitar reciever and bodypack
Proteus 1
Roland GR50 w/gk2a
6space SKB case
cheap rack rider
HT style cabs, 2x12 and 3x12
Im also taking offers on:

BK Butler RT reverb!
GT Trio w/FS!
now these two last items are in my main rig but for the right offer there yours!
thanks everybody!
 #80430  by ugly rumor

I'll take the SKB and maybe the rack rider, if they are in good shape. Call me tomorrow at 720-389-7137. Thanks!

Rick
 #82943  by jdsmodulus

Well here is whats left:
Groove Tubes Trio w/FS
BK Butler Real Tube Reverb

Make an offer thanks!