#7958  by ebick

I enjoy any story that has the words "ran amok" in it.

#7959  by phpbb

I remember leaving the Vegas shows one year with some naked guy, very high, jumping in front of cars pleading for a ride to somewhere, stopping traffic, going crazy.

I wonder if he's vacationing in Switzerland now?

#7962  by ebick

Just be glad to he wasn't lookin' for a "miracle"

#7972  by st stephen

u can lose your mind on that stuff!!

#7977  by squire758

dude one time i was wickedly high on shrooms, amd i had to piss soooooooo bad and by the way my room is in the basement with a solid concrete floor. when i was walkin to the bathroom i could have sworn the solid concrete floor was creaking so loud i was gunna wake eveyone up. so here i am, tiptoeing through my mothers basement completely twisted on drugs trying not to wake anyone up and i actually wasnt making any sound at all. best drug ever man

#7978  by st stephen

hahahahahahahhahaha......the stories you here about this drug are just priceless.

#7979  by phreaker

Priceless, indeed

they can result in the greatest expirience of your life, and just as easily the worst.

#7983  by whitelacestrange

squire758 wrote:dude one time i was wickedly high on shrooms, amd i had to piss soooooooo bad and by the way my room is in the basement with a solid concrete floor. when i was walkin to the bathroom i could have sworn the solid concrete floor was creaking so loud i was gunna wake eveyone up. so here i am, tiptoeing through my mothers basement completely twisted on drugs trying not to wake anyone up and i actually wasnt making any sound at all. best drug ever man
lol, oh man the stories that come from this drug are priceless...

i remember i took an 8th one day, at first you dont feel anything, i started aimlessly wondering around my house and it just hit me, i walked into the bathroom, shut the door, then i suddenly forgot why i was in the bathroom. i took off my clothes and went into the shower, then i remembered, i didnt come in here to take a shower, i put my cloths back on and tried to take a piss, i couldnt, so all i was thinking was why am i in the bathroom? i stared at myself in the mirror untill it looked like the oil on my skin was forming solid shapes and coming out of the mirror.... then finally after about 15-20 minutes i discovered i couldnt pyscologically leave my bathroom untill i knew why i was their, i kept thinking and thingking, eventually about 20 minutes later i forced myself through the door and ran back to the den, turned on the tv and just glued myself to the seat (if i hadnt forced myself to leave, i swear i might still be there) so i put the tv on, and of course the movie on was called "altered states" (very weird) the movie was all about a scientist that created a new hallucenigenic drug, tried it on himself, and the whole movie you just saw through his eyes his whol trip, it was the trippies fucking movie ever, and i was seeing some weird shit myself tripping pretty hard on those shrooms.

i love shrooms