Talk about the recent Tours
 #72602  by Ripple69

Anyone think the dead might be playing bonnaroo or any other festivals this summer, or hear about any oter possible plans for touring again?
 #72663  by mttourpro

A good friend of mine who works for a local big booking co says that Furthur and Phish are likely playing StarLake about 2 days apart...he's guessing Furthur will have additional bands with them as StarLake holds 25K.

As for Bonnaroo---I hope they don't play there. As for Rothbury, I've heard it is not gonna happen this year.
 #72667  by jdsmodulus

Rothbury is cancelled, there are rumors of a smaller fest happening at the site. I wish Furthur would stay away from Bonnaroo.
 #78433  by jjbankhead

man for like 6 years now i have been dying to check out the bonaroo festival... with (now) 4 kids and living in california its a difficult feat to accomplish.

why is there so much negative response to furthur playing there?

i am just curious as i haven't been following much of the scene at bonaroo; i just like the idea of non stop music for about 3 days straight.
 #78462  by Stevo123

I'm pretty bummed about Rothbury being cancelled too, as I've gone the last 2 years. Best festival around IMO. I'll be going to Allgood this year in WV. Phenomenal line-up and well priced. Pretty much all jam bands, lol! Thought about Bonnaroo, but it's a little too mainstream these days.
 #79595  by jjbankhead

i guess Bonnaroo is a draw for me because there are few festivals here in California, there is a furthur fest coming up in a couple of weeks in Angels camp but i cant afford it this time around...

i hope if i end up in the east these festivals i read about will be happening as often as they have been in the past.