#7465  by nedcat

I had to share this: today my neighbor was on her way out to work and I have had a crush on her for awhile. Anyway, I made a pass....a good one. Did not leave much to her imagination. I pretty well said it all up front. Later on her boyfriend (I did not know about him) shows up and starts banging...more like pounding on my door. I told him I DID NOT KNOW she was taken and so sorry, blah, blah, etc...He said "I don't care!!....I am pissed off and stay away from her!" I said,"Hey, dude don't be pissed at me, be pissed at God for making her so beautiful....I can't help myself!"
The guys goes. "Yeah, you're right....sorry".. and then he leaves. :shock:

#7466  by whitelacestrange

well as the dead put it....

"i was born in a desert, rasied in a lions den, my number one occupation is stealin' women from their men"

maybe it is time to retire? that is a tough job. pimpin aint easy.

#7467  by nedcat

I heard that the original version was " I was born in a Casket, Raised in a Lion's Den"
Anyway, I was lookin' for a date.....not "pimpin'" smartass. Get you mind outta the gutter LOL :evil:

#7468  by phpbb

Boy, this brings back memories of when I first asked my wife out.

#7469  by strumminsix

Brings back two memories for me:
#1 the only time I've ever had to sneak out of a bar as some jealous asshole found my number in his girlfrieds purse. Thing is, we had class together, she missed a few days and asked for my notes and had it so we could coordinate a time to get them back to me since the class only met one day a week and we had an exam the next session. Well, this guy was huge, jealous, had a handful of friends with him. He was without exageration 6'3" and muscular to all hell, a marine, and all his buddies were marines. I've come away from a fight or two I should have lost on top so I didn't doubt my skill normally but not against a raging dude trained to kill!

#2 jealous boyfriend, normal sized thankfully, and decided to get all pissed off for me offering to buy her a drink at a club. She declined, but never mentioned why, (ie, "no thanks, I'm waiting for my boyfriend"). I politely said something like, "sorry bro, I didn't know she was with you." But no, this was no good for him. This time I got pissed as he started running his mouth and getting in my face. It was at this time I started calling him a worthless piece of shit for not accepting a genuine apology, said he'd never have a decent relationship with any woman since all he wants to do is fight, and that the woman he was with wasn't worth it since after declining a drink she whipped up a conversation and was looking to either A) get him jealous or B) get the attention she doesn't get at home. He was dumb founded and my buddies were laughing so hard as they pulled me away.

Good times.

#7472  by nedcat

Lately I feel like Rodney Dangerfield.....yeah thats it for sure.....a retired and pretty tired.. Rodney Dangerfield. :drink:

#7479  by Crazy 9.5 Fingers

If the girl has no ring on her finger, she is fair game. My wife had a boyfriend when I met her, but no ring, so it worked out well for me. Ignore the raging, door-pounding boyfriend, but do not ignore the girl. You never know if she is looking for an escape strategy in her current relationship. Chances are she is being as he pounds on doors. If this doesn't work, you can always call Dr. Phil.

#7481  by Trystine

My wife had a boyfriend when we first met too. She left him and moved into my house on a popular street corner in our town. One day we decided to switch cars so while she was at work with mine I was chillin in the back yard. I was sipping on a beer when this car rolls up and this big dude, easily over 6 ft, runs up to the house pounding on the door. I hollered at him from the back yard that she wasn't there and he wasn't having it. He starts coming through the back fence as I was gripping my beer bottle like a billy club; ready to do what I could.
Once he got close enough we both realized at the same time that we had been good friends back in 4th grade. 2 hrs later we were still talking it out over some cold ones. I talked him into getting out of our lives and it actually worked.

"Run your life, steal your wife"

#7485  by shakedown_04092

Wow, looks like this is becoming a common scenario. I also took my fiance (God, I *HATE* that word, it's so stupid...not my wife yet, no longer my girlfriend...)...anyways, I took her out of a 7 year relationship because we just fell in love, but I think she was looking for it. She wasn't being treated all that well by her guy, ie. not enough attention, etc. as someone in here had already alluded to. But, I said "fuck it", went for it, knowing she had a bf of 7 years, and it actually worked out. Been together coming up on 7 years now, getting married next September. One of the gutsiest things I've ever done (women wise), but it paid off. He was a nuisance for a few months after she finally left him, calling my house and what not, but I just told him how it was: that she didn't love him anymore, and that they were just wrong for each other, and that he had a whole life ahead of him, one that would be better spent not calling and harrassing me, but out looking for the RIGHT person. Shortly after, he went away and haven't heard from him since.

So to Nedcat, I would say go for it, because you never know...you just may strike gold and find your soulmate. And sometimes you have to fight (not literally, like fisticuffs style) for what you may love and believe in.

But you'll never know unless you try.

#7487  by strumminsix

I'd whole-heartedly say NOT to go for it.

IF she went and told her boyfriend you made a pass at her there can only be a few reasons I can think of and none bode well for you:

1. She wanted him to get upset and confront you - she's a trouble maker and would bring you nuttin' but heartache.

2. She wanted him to get upset and confront you cuz she wants you to leave her alone but couldn't tell you - she has poor communication skills

3. She wanted him to get upset and confront you so she'd get some attention she's missing - she's dysfunction in relationships

Can't think of any good reason for her doing what she did.

#7488  by shakedown_04092

strumminsix wrote:I'd whole-heartedly say NOT to go for it.

IF she went and told her boyfriend you made a pass at her there can only be a few reasons I can think of and none bode well for you:

1. She wanted him to get upset and confront you - she's a trouble maker and would bring you nuttin' but heartache.

2. She wanted him to get upset and confront you cuz she wants you to leave her alone but couldn't tell you - she has poor communication skills

3. She wanted him to get upset and confront you so she'd get some attention she's missing - she's dysfunction in relationships

Good points - some I did not take into consideration before. I guess I was thinking more of my situation than his...my bad.

#7489  by nedcat

Life's little conspiracy against me continues on for the time being. The Suns gonna shine in my backdoor someday....hope there is 900,000 tons of steel waitin' there to take me away. Im gonna maintain a holding pattern for now and let the cards fall where they may. Can I gallop off into the sunset now?

#7490  by jck_strw

Another one to consider would be that she thought it was funny/cute/endearing and happened to mention it to her boyfriend, "you'll never guess <giggle giggle> what happened today" and her boyfriend went apeshit, against her protestations that it wasn't anything, no big deal, stop being such a male chauvinist, etc. etc.

#7491  by hesgone95

Dudes, I have been cheated on several times, and it is one of the shittiest feelings I've ever known. Just because a chick goes a-wanderin' doesn't necesarily mean the guy is a prick or doing something wrong. Chicks can be 'playas' as well.

Unless this woman comes back to your door and makes a play, I think its a bad idea to make a play for her nedcat. Bad karma. And besides, how could you trust a woman who was cheating on her bf when she hooked up with you? If she's done it once, she'll do it again. Just my two cents.

#7492  by Crazy 9.5 Fingers

I think everyone has missed the point here. If she is incredibly hot and you are intensely attracted to her, these are petty things to put up with. There is a direct correlation between how hot a girl is and how much BS we can put up with. And if there are any women out here on this forum, don't start thinking I am a chauvinist. The theory works the other way as well.