#7366  by phreaker

So squire, apparently you DO like the Dead...as well as many other bands related to the Dead. So why would you say such a thing under another username?

Do you really want attention THAT bad? No. Couldnt be. If you wanted attention you'd do it under your regular username.

So really...why would you put trash like that on this site? You're a sick person, man.

BTW Nice comment, StrumminSix. haha

#7367  by steve

b weird wrote:No its not comical its dumb. Anyway that's what he wants someone to think he's funny.
man im pretty sure he wrote those things to piss us off, not make us laugh. hence laughing is pissing him off. but really, the sheer absurdity of that comment has caused me to laugh numerous today.

#7373  by tigerstrat

Clearly this is a prime example of Grateful Dead fan fiction.

According to Stylus magazine:"For the uninitiated, fan fiction is genre of writing popular on the internet where already existing characters (usually from science fiction TV shows) are used in original storylines and settings, usually involving lots of poorly written gay sex. ...Fan fiction writers are usually typified as being only slightly above furries when it comes to the dregs of the internet, as they pour out the emotions that they keep so tightly hidden in the midst of their psyche onto the blank canvas that is their favourite TV show, movie, or, in (some) cases, band. You could argue we all, as music fans, do this: after all, haven’t we all been convinced at one point or another that a certain troubadour is “singing my life with his words”? It’s a fair argument, but one that gets undermined by the simple fact that the majority of us don’t write incest fan fictions about Good Charlotte, (or the Grateful Dead) so we win."

...also, "Fan fiction writers as a rule tend to be fag-haggish, badly made-up girls in their mid teens" ...so take it easy on the poor kid!

#7375  by whitelacestrange

so long as the mentally distraught closet homsexual takes his daily rectal sedatives to keep his sick emotional fantasies at bay i'll tolerate him. you'd think he'd enjoy taking those... i wonder why he forgot this morning.....

#7376  by BlobWeird

Your talkin about the dead suckin dick then you mention panic at the fuckin disco are you kiddin me...THey are professional cock smokers...lol you're ridiculous...

#7378  by phreaker

BlobWeird wrote:Your talkin about the dead suckin dick then you mention panic at the fuckin disco are you kiddin me...THey are professional cock smokers...lol you're ridiculous...
cock smokers. kinda catchy.

#7383  by b weird

When I wrote my last post I was kinda mad that someone would say such a thing about the Dead but now I think the thing about Bob lookin like a horse is sorta funny in a bizare sorta way. Hey maybe Squire is like Gollum/Smeagol from Lord Of The Ring One Day he likes the Dead then he hates the dead and wants to make perverted comments about them.

#7384  by wisedyes

Bobby looks like a horse? I was thinking lately he's been going more for some sort of Don Quixote thing.

#7385  by b weird

Actually Bobby said on a past GDHour that he is copying his great or great-great grandfathers look; "Yosemite Sam".

#7389  by ebick

I always thought Rutherford B. Hayes