name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #71732  by 1960strat

I would be down for an ADK summer jam.
 #71736  by Tennessee Jedi

glencl wrote:i love the adirondacs,go to lake george every year!like to get together for a dead jam this summer?
Whoa thats a cool idea Glenn Dude ....
The only thing that could have made me and the wifes trip any better was hanging with some heads .....
:D
 #71764  by glencl

yesssssss!!!!!a grateful dead summer jam,I LOVE IT!where?saratoga area?lake george?practice before?jam outside somewhere?lets do this guys!!!!!401-575-1871....if it goes well,could be the start of something?
 #71765  by glencl

yesssssss!!!!!a grateful dead summer jam,I LOVE IT!where?saratoga area?lake george?practice before?jam outside somewhere?lets do this guys!!!!!401-575-1871....if it goes well,could be the start of something?where is this chestertown?
 #71768  by High Peaks

i'm in the Saratoga area. If we wanted to do a RUKIND summer jam I'm sure I could get a night at a local venue(Putnam Den). Its a 400-500 person venue and in August its usually full. We could bill it as "Dead Night", or "Jam night". It would be a blast. Plenty of local players to fill in on bass, keys and drums too.
 #71771  by glencl

that sounds realy cool,ill be up in lake george may 23rd for my anniversary anyway,got married on lake george.my wife kassia is a long time dead head herself.we are both excited about this.im only abouit 3 and a half hours away,and i would go up anytime needed.im a landscaper and layed off for the winter too....just give me a call
 #71784  by glencl

o.k,lets get this show on the road guys!im in 100 percent!my number is posted and ready for any ideas....could be a very memorable event!and done each year!!!
 #71786  by Tennessee Jedi

glencl wrote:o.k,lets get this show on the road guys!im in 100 percent!my number is posted and ready for any ideas....could be a very memorable event!and done each year!!!
me and the wife love the area ..... we would do a long weekend mini vacation up there anytime ...
Strumming some acoustics.... singing some tunes .....
A date should be picked ....
:smile:
 #71787  by glencl

ive got a small p.a for the campground acoustic sets!anytime spring and again in the summer?my wife loves the idea!i would like to see what high peaks is up for.catch also on myspace.....www.myspace.com/glencl
 #71811  by bpg21

glencl wrote:yesssssss!!!!!a grateful dead summer jam,I LOVE IT!where?saratoga area?lake george?practice before?jam outside somewhere?lets do this guys!!!!!401-575-1871....if it goes well,could be the start of something?where is this chestertown?
Chestertown is about 20 minutes north of Lake George village. A summer jam sounds like an idea!!
 #71812  by glencl

i was thinking about the weekend of july 30th-aug1st....jerrys birthday weekend.im tryin to get as much going and open to ideas..
 #72043  by High Peaks

I'm in 8)

What area would it be in? Camping? Electric, or acoustic? both? family friendly?
I know lots of drummers, bassists and a few decent keys players locally (Saratoga-Lake George) if we wanted to attempt a full on jam.
 #72046  by glencl

thats what i am trying to get organized,taking ideas.probably will be a campground in the outskirts of lakke george.lake george campsites,or king phillips campsites.i would call them and see if we could play there if thats what everyone wants.give me a call,open to ideas.glen camping would have electric.
 #72048  by Tennessee Jedi

The wife and I would be up for a long weekend of camping hiking jamming ... I would probably be happy just sitting 'round the fire playing some tunes ...
 #72049  by glencl

Tennessee Jedi wrote:The wife and I would be up for a long weekend of camping hiking jamming ... I would probably be happy just sitting 'round the fire playing some tunes ...
im happy with that too,but ill have my small pa,and a site with electric