Talk about the recent Tours
 #70602  by al.hurst

I found out me and my mom are going see Furthur in Atlanta this March. Im pretty stoked about it since I have never seen the Dead. When I thought It couldnt get better I open my socks I got [lol!] and there was Eric Clapton AND Roger Dautrey tics!!! Come To found out they are in the same month.

Thanks Mom :D
 #70606  by jackr

Your Mom sounds really cool.
 #70717  by RETURN

Removed details of post.

Use better judgment and show some respect.

~strumminsix
 #70719  by jdsmodulus

In the summer of 95 I had been on tour and being from the midwest, I stopped in to see my folks for the fourth of July after Deer Creek was cancelled. I had not been home in awhile and although my family has always been "cool" about the dead thing, they really dont understand it when it comes down to it. Much to my surprise my mother had mail ordered the Chicago Soldier shows. This turned me right around. I was so happy because I had little money and no tickets. Then to top it off, my mother said SHE was coming with me! I couldnt believe it. We went together and had a great day in the city and made our way to the show. Needless to say this was a big show, being her first and my last, I will never forget this day not only for the music and what it ultimatly meant, but that I went to it with my mother. So have a great time, enjoy the show and remember there is nothing like "real family values" peace JD
 #70766  by RETURN

I meant no disrepect to anyone. The raz face didn't represent that?
 #70778  by strumminsix

RETURN wrote:I meant no disrepect to anyone. The raz face didn't represent that?
Dude consider somebody saying that about your mother. End of story.
 #70807  by RETURN

K.
 #70990  by keirweir

al.hurst wrote:I found out me and my mom are going see Furthur in Atlanta this March. Im pretty stoked about it since I have never seen the Dead. When I thought It couldnt get better I open my socks I got [lol!] and there was Eric Clapton AND Roger Dautrey tics!!! Come To found out they are in the same month.

Thanks Mom :D

My mom took me to see Pink Floyd at old Foxborough Stadium in 94... I had a perma grin