#70408  by Tennessee Jedi

astroman99 wrote:OK...I'll bite is this a new gimmick on the dead like DSO, 3 keyboardists, playing all of jerry/bob parts in unison and backwards,.
Sounds great
Good Luck!! :shock:
Ha ha !
Maybe I should have put T.C.'s name in there,too !
Hey this is a nice little situation ....
Not a band ..... a club ?
Meet some fellow Rukinders ....
Jam on the Dead .....
New guys bring beer.
Peace.
 #70417  by tigerstrat

Tennessee Jedi wrote:
strumminsix wrote:I guess I'm not your Bobby and you will not be flying me in, huh? :-x

There went my shot at a Merry Christmas :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Somewhere on my list of Things To Do Before I Die is jam with Strumminsix .....
:smile:
Your Hell In A Bucket List, eh?
 #70418  by strumminsix

Tennessee Jedi wrote:
strumminsix wrote:I guess I'm not your Bobby and you will not be flying me in, huh? :-x

There went my shot at a Merry Christmas :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Somewhere on my list of Things To Do Before I Die is jam with Strumminsix .....
:smile:
NICE! Back at you, bro! One day, seriously, would love to take a few weeks off work, pack up my rig, and hit the road to jam with some folks here!
 #70419  by NashvilleMike

strumminsix wrote:NICE! Back at you, bro! One day, seriously, would love to take a few weeks off work, pack up my rig, and hit the road to jam with some folks here!
Anybody have a farm that can host for a couple days?
 #70423  by tigerstrat

jdsmodulus wrote:This is not out of the question. I think with all of the folks on this board if we organized in the Midwest so both coasts could come, say when or around the time of the shows this summer (whatever they are) we could get a Rukind fest toghether! Im in. We could get some of our "bigger" bands to pack it up and have jams throughout the day (s) over a long weekend? New thread? This is something I would get excited about! :shock:
Definitely start a new thread. Let this guy is look for players!
 #70431  by NashvilleMike

We can meet at this guys house. He's got the room and the gear and it is in the midwest.