Chat about Equipment Info
 #69071  by Phil Zone

Anyone know of an Ibanez BWM1-BS (aka Fancy Cowboy) for sale??? Please send me a PM. Thanks!
 #69145  by Phil Zone

Playing Dead - Can you put me in touch with John or forward my plea?

I've found 2 so far. One in France and one in NJ. Looking for others to compare.

Thanks to all!!!
 #69147  by playingdead

John posts on here under the name drkstrcrashes ... you could send him a PM. He's a serious gear hoarder, I doubt he'd sell. But he could probably give you an idea on the value.

http://www.rukind.com/forum/memberlist. ... ile&u=4023
 #69149  by jeffm725

youre going to pay between 6-10000 for one depending on motivation of seller
 #69195  by SpaceYrface43

I'm pretty sure Dozin doesn't have one, but give it a shot, he has the heady Modulus Blackknife but i doubt that's for sale and if it was probably way out of everyone's price range!!! Cowboy is a sweet guitar you should ask Scott bardolf he has one, maybe he would be willing to let his go. He's a member here under same name.
Good luck, i'm sure some Bobby players on the site can head you in the right direction.
 #69594  by Herbert

Hi, my acquaintance got one of those here in Finland. A year ago he was trying to sell it, but the price was too high for me, and I dig more strats. He requested close to 5000 euros (~7400 US dollars).
 #69625  by Phil Zone

I'd say that is a fair price if it is in "Mint/Un-played" condition. They were $6666 USD when released in the US in 2005.