name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #56209  by revgreendave

Hi
David Lawson 48 glens falls ny
lead guitar/vocals
performing since i was a little kid.... I keep apologizing, really...
I perform with www.halfstep.org of Bolton Landing, NY with 2 cd's out
I also perform with www.somebodyscloset.com out of North Hampton, mass. After losing 1/2 my band to drug use, I was quite disillusioned, and really had no desire to even get my guitar out and play for myself. Then these cats came along to perform @ Paz's in amsterdam, and true healing occured. I went home and learned every song I had recorded of theirs. I am blessed every time I am with them. truly. God bless em I say.

right now I am trying to get into my mesa boogie, but honestly if i had a good reverb unit my choice is
blue tube bass preamp
tubeworks mosfet 200 amp
these two items have been through GUITAR HELL, tried tested and true by the evil mongo in my guitar soul and still work.
i wish i had bought the real tube reverb unit... what an Idiot. or an Idot... really.
speaker ev12L w00t!
My guitar is a schecter
effects
boss bass pedel
envelope filter
octiver

i work on the boogie but I just dont know. maybe the preamp into the mosfet.
i can with no eq get the cleanest sound really loud from the tube works. not so the boogie.

Peace Love and RYEBREAD.
 #56212  by High Peaks

Hi Dave. Its Rick from High Peaks. Robin played with us for a little while. Great show you guys played at Baileys recently. It was great to see you guys back out there!!!
 #56227  by b weird

Hey, its nicr to see another Rukinder from upstate NY.
 #67948  by revgreendave

High Peaks wrote:Hi Dave. Its Rick from High Peaks. Robin played with us for a little while. Great show you guys played at Baileys recently. It was great to see you guys back out there!!!
thanks. i am definitely trying. kind of weird without bob, but Ian has sick tone, and i do enjoy what he brings into the fold.

i have been enjoying performing and sitting in with friends a lot.
Somebody's Closet and Free Grass Union are two of the most that I have performed with. A nice way to scare yourself is to perform music you don't know. I got that at harvest fest last year, with the damn sam super jam. 3 hours of funk and I was only vaguely familiar with ONE song. lol.