#64310  by Pete B.

I don't see a place to click today to view "Most Active Topics" (or whatever that was called).
Did something change?
pb
 #64316  by Pete B.

I am not seeing it.
I only see the View Your own Posts button today.

Board index ‹ Welcome Wagon ‹ How to use the forums Change font size User Control Panel (0 new messages) • View your posts
 #64317  by Grateful.Ed

Pete B. wrote:I am not seeing it.
I only see the View Your own Posts button today.

Board index ‹ Welcome Wagon ‹ How to use the forums Change font size User Control Panel (0 new messages) • View your posts
Same with me...and when I click "see my posts" it tells me i'm not permitted to use search function.

Also new posts is gone.
Last edited by Grateful.Ed on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #64318  by Dozin

I received the message that I'm not allowed to use the search function :shock: whaaaaat? YO mr. gregg?
 #64319  by phpbb

Didn't I tell you guys about the new featureless site?

It looks like there was a permission problem that I hopefully have fixed.

You should see active posts and be able to search.

If you aren't, there is a problem. I logged in with my other account and was able to duplicate your issues, then I meddled with permissions, and got it working again.

Let's use this thread to make sure it's AOK?

Sorry,

Gregg
 #64320  by Dozin

I just notice as soon as I opened my mouth that it started working. However, the time I posted my comment says 7am and yours says 11 pm??? it was 5 min. ago and it's 10 pm
 #64339  by Tennessee Jedi

Yo Greg Dude !
Next time this happens you should mess with our heads .... tell us we are banned or something .....get some cheap laughs at our expense !
Working good on this end now ....
Thanks man
:D
 #64351  by RiverRat

Clearly there are still a few things going on, I can only assume that it's RuKind's fault...

My wife made me coffee and served it to me in bed...naked!

I hit every green traffic light between home and the office

The lady at the gas station was nice to me

The AC in the office is working finally...

There are still a few issues that need to be addressed before everything is back to "normal"!