Musical Theory Abound!!!

#27014  by mttourpro

I think your sound is kind of a cross between older PF and Phish to some extent on Red Sea. Overall, the "sound" is pretty appealing. As for criticism of the music, I'd be sure to play the correct chords over the end of the verse in Breathe....I think you're looking to play a variation of D/D#/E. Can't remember off the top of my head, but what you're playing there is not right.
Also, I'd put originals on your parge ahead of covers. Your keys could also be more prominent in the mix. Looks like you guys are pretty young, so, I hope you have fun and work on refining your sound and songs. Good Luck.

#27061  by JackORoses

definately liked it much more a good old grateful dead sound than most of those new jam bands out today

#27064  by lostsailor8782

keep working guys, your going in a very positive direction ....

#27065  by Tennessee Jedi

Cant go wrong with a name like SPACEMOOSE.Keep rockin'

#27066  by Oscillation

in diggin on the space moose! drums are coming through a bit harsh though...probly a mix thing

#27067  by CaptainTrips

the sound is rough in those mixes. first off, there is keyboards? news to me. Drums are high. but aside from that its pretty good.

Not a fan of the breathe cover, I dont think its very well done and the chords arent right.

#27073  by spacehead333

yeah it was all recorded on an i-pod from a live show, so the audio is shity, and the drummer plays a little hard. thanx for the input though, i grately appreciate it

#27077  by spacehead333

by the way if anyone here attends schwagstock, we will be playing next year

#27188  by JackORoses

nice heard schwagstock is a great time good luck
 #63636  by chris

Very very very cool I listened to the songs on your myspace page and I really like. You guys keep it up brother. By the way I,m sending a friend request..