Musical Theory Abound!!!
 #62681  by Mick

Tennessee Jedi wrote:
jackr wrote:
Tennessee Jedi wrote:
These Schenkerian's ?
What episode of Star Trek are you guys talking about ?
:D
No, I don't believe Schenkerian is a salt creature.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THESE Schenkerian's ?
All I know is, when I was 15, I wanted to make it with the green chick!

Actually, 30 years later, she still doesn't look too bad!
 #62682  by NashvilleMike

I will simply interject with my newest mantra courtesy of our friend Strumminsix.

"Free your mind and your ass will follow"

-learn it, live it, love it.
 #62690  by strumminsix

NashvilleMike wrote:I will simply interject with my newest mantra courtesy of our friend Strumminsix.

"Free your mind and your ass will follow"

-learn it, live it, love it.
LOL! When/Where did I type that?!
 #62693  by NashvilleMike

strumminsix wrote:LOL! When/Where did I type that?!
I am almost certain it was you...in one of these forums for one of the jam songs. Everyone was getting all wrapped up in scales and modes and you interjected that. I say it to myself everytime I am struggling through a jam and getting into "noodleland". I just relax listen to the music play and try to free my mind.
 #62694  by strumminsix

NashvilleMike wrote:
strumminsix wrote:LOL! When/Where did I type that?!
I am almost certain it was you...in one of these forums for one of the jam songs. Everyone was getting all wrapped up in scales and modes and you interjected that. I say it to myself everytime I am struggling through a jam and getting into "noodleland". I just relax listen to the music play and try to free my mind.
LOL! That's certainly what I try to do when I'm copping a solo and start over thinking it!
 #62717  by strumminsix

sack the wack wrote:Strummin, It was you. I done did see it with my thine eyes also and it wasn't all that long ago but don't ask me to remember where.
Hey, what did you have for breakfast?
Fiber rich cereal!