Talk about the recent Tours
 #60376  by Emoto

tigerstrat wrote:"eye-gougers".

:lol:
 #60380  by confusions_prince

tigerstrat wrote:Also, some call people who dance a certain way "spinners"; I call them "eye-gougers".
Since they seem to be oblivious to themselves and their surroundings, might we say, "zombies"?
 #60385  by RiverRat

jackr wrote: dont know how bad off you were but I got to assume it wasnt good for you if you haven't picked up for 2 years.
There are enough people on here that do know how bad off I was... I was on track to make the Hall of Fame for Professional Drinking until I caught a bad case of Alcoholism and that sidelined me, ruining my career as a drunk.

In the end... I found out who my REAL friends were...
 #60391  by NashvilleMike

confusions_prince wrote:
tigerstrat wrote:Also, some call people who dance a certain way "spinners"; I call them "eye-gougers".
Since they seem to be oblivious to themselves and their surroundings, might we say, "zombies"?
I always preferred "Julie Patchouli". I got to sit in the middle of about 20 of them while dosed at the Greek right in front of Jer...One of the best nights ever!
jackr wrote:...and hats off to those who are successfull......it's got to be so very hard.......programs like AA and NA, they are not around "it"......and they encourage you to not put yourself in a position where you are around it.........it would be so easy to get off the wagon at a Dead concert.
"Hugs not drugs" is what the wharf rats used to hand out at shows.
 #60392  by NashvilleMike

oh yeah and as far as being "stranded" and mooching on the net...

If you are on tour and can't find food, a place to sleep and a ride home then you need to work on your people skills.
 #60404  by phpbb

Just an FYI -

Personally, I would not recommend donating in this fashion, especially from a site that doesn't do it itself. I did some research, and I can at least say he's not from Nigeria. I could not pin point an IP address to Phili, but it was an American IP address.
 #60457  by amyjared

Personally, I would not recommend donating in this fashion, especially from a site that doesn't do it itself. I did some research, and I can at least say he's not from Nigeria. I could not pin point an IP address to Phili, but it was an American IP address.
So sending him that cool million prob'ly wasn't a good idea? :lol:
 #60460  by old man down

I too saw his plea on dead.net. So I clicked on it and there was a picture of a guy there.

Then I went to the Internet and brought up the politician from Maine.

But no picture. That would have been interesting if the Main guy had a picture that matched.

If he's still in Philly, then I guess he's off the bus.
 #60461  by Emoto

I kind of have to admire someone taking panhandling to the 21st century. :P