Talk about the recent Tours
 #59104  by mttourpro

Tennessee Jedi wrote:
mttourpro wrote:Classic. I love the header----totally apprapro for Easter and beyond.

In that last pic, he looks like he should be saying "WTF are you looking at?"...kinda like a cat that knows you're laughing at it after it was clumsy or did somethign stupid. Can someone caption Mr Bun-Bun from that pic?
He's actually quite smart.
I'm teaching him to give the finger to Pistol right now.
:D
LOL! Now I have to somehow get the Mountain dew outta my nose.
:lol:
 #59106  by b weird

So I see Mr. Bun-Bum is the new face of Rukind. My question is what is he getting in return? Lifetime supply of carrots (or other prefered food of choice)? Protection from rabbit hungry people? I won't name any names, but you know who you are. (Cough...cough...mttourpro...cough...hotasaPistol...cough...cough)
 #59109  by mttourpro

Hey! I never ever said I wanted any harm to come to Mr Bun-Bun.
There were others that had other ideas though (guitar straps, Haasenpepper, broiled and baked if I recall)---just not me.

Now gimme some nice plump Guinea pig and now we're eating. :cool:
 #59110  by Tennessee Jedi

b weird wrote:So I see Mr. Bun-Bum is the new face of Rukind. My question is what is he getting in return? Lifetime supply of carrots (or other prefered food of choice)? Protection from rabbit hungry people? I won't name any names, but you know who you are. (Cough...cough...mttourpro...cough...hotasaPistol...cough...cough)
He can always call his favorite soon to be Marine.
:cool:
Unless you were starving you wouldnt want to eat him .... he only weighs 2 lbs !
They grow the eating rabbits big.
 #59113  by b weird

I'm sorry Mttourpro, I ment Groovemongrel, my bad. Seriously Jedi keep Mr. Bun-Bun away from Groovemongrel he's dangerous.
 #59124  by hotasaPistol

Maybe some nice slippers or a Daniel Boone type hat as well as a tasty snack...besides they mulitiply quite rapidly...think of a renewable food source that keeps you warm.... :wink:
 #59126  by jck_strw

Wow. Never thought this would have legs.

Why a rabbit? Can't we have a nice pink pony or a unicorn or something? Rabbits suck.

I have some dogs we could use. Or I'm sure someone here has a kid they wouldn't mind exploiting as a mascot/tshirt/whatever-the-fuck-mr-bun-bun-is-supposed-to-represent. :)

/sorry, I'm in the anti-rabbit camp (except for eatin' and the animated one)
 #59164  by Tennessee Jedi

b weird wrote:HEY! Mr. Bun-Bun isn't the face of RUKind now. What happened, did Mr.Bun-Bun threaten to sue?
Well life can be cruel like that ....
ya know....
HARE today gone tomorrow .....
 #59172  by Rusty the Scoob

Ok, this is weird. Coming home last night from a marathon gig, just about to pull onto my street, and what do I see? A baby Bun-Bun hopping down the sidewalk. It's an omen, I'm sure of it.
 #59175  by Tennessee Jedi

Rusty the Scoob wrote:Ok, this is weird. Coming home last night from a marathon gig, just about to pull onto my street, and what do I see? A baby Bun-Bun hopping down the sidewalk. It's an omen, I'm sure of it.
I hope you weren't driving on the sidewalk !