name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #57068  by hiphippy

Hey Y'all
I'm San DIego and I would like to jam. I have electric guitars (including a Les Paul) and some acoustics guitars, a bass, some keyBs and some a cheap digital studio mixer :thewave: . The mixer is cool to play around with. I've record multiple tracks playing all instruments. Getting to sync and sound right is like being at Dead show- At some point everything seems beak and you're confused b :-? ut then you can hear the music play, without notice, it all comes together in a super-orgasmic hyper-crescendo, later you can't believe you were really there. :D

I may recording are like that except for the super-orgasmic hyper-crescendo part. My record are more pseudo-orgasmic semi-crescendo later you can hardly believe you spent that much time :oops:

Anyway wanta jam?

:cheers:
Tony
 #57078  by tigerstrat

Put "San Diego" in your thread subject. GL
 #57097  by hiphippy

I would like to put some of my tunes up. My Girlfriend re-arranged the studio room, some things were broke But its cool because its causes me to think about the various parts that are being play. Thanks
 #57105  by Tennessee Jedi

hiphippy wrote:I would like to put some of my tunes up. My Girlfriend re-arranged the studio room, some things were broke But its cool because its causes me to think about the various parts that are being play. Thanks
Was she pissed ?
I knew a guy who had is guitar smashed by his girl one time....
They can be hurtful at times....