Talk about the recent Tours
 #48029  by jlg327

I just caught Ratdog and the Allman Brothers last night in Camden - an awesome show, the Morning Dew was unexpected and phenomenal! In any event, I'm posting because I remember someone asking when Bobby would be going on stage.

Talking with the guys in the row behind me who had caught the last two or three shows, they said that Bobby had been coming on at 6:55 each night (tickets say concert starts at 6:00). And sure enough, at 6:55 Bobby and the boys strolled out onto the stage last night.

So if you're going, get there early!

#48035  by sack the wack

That's exactly how it's been working. Because of the deal with the Allmans, Ratdog is getting 2hrs. to play and not a second more. According to Robin, Fall Tour will go back to (2) hour and a half sets. They finish this tour @ Red Rocks and then they are off for 2 mo.

#48052  by China Cat

yeah i caught them at camden too, what a great show all around. really loved all the dead songs ratdog did, theyre jams ahve gotten very deadlike (duh)

allmans were great too, gotta love all the fillmore 69 songs + dazed and confused and i shall be released

#48188  by HOWEYMAN

Hmm.... I am going to see them tonight at DTE in Michigan and the show says it starts at 6:30, with the doors at 5:00. I wonder then if Ratdog will statrt at 7:25? they must start at 6:55 here also, cuz all shows end here at 11:00 and that wouldn't give the allmans much time. any thoughts, or anyone know? anyone else going tonight?

#48234  by China Cat

the show i was at said it would start at 7:00 and ratdog was ready to roll at 6:55

it was relaly awesome b/c there was only like 20 minutes between bands too, so i got more than 4 hours of great music with almost no waiting around

#48240  by strumminsix

Tomorrow = Me + Boukinator + Bobby!!!
 #49036  by Aridity

Ratdog tickets for Philly (Tower) - Boston - P Burg and some more of the East coast are on sale now &
more will be going on sale soon.

Arid

:D
 #49046  by causebass

i'm smiling and moaning....

Ratdog in Pittsbugh Sat Nov 1st, playing at the acoustically perfect Carnegie Music Hall in Homestead PA(near Pgh)..about 2 miles from my home..can't be there
BECAUSE!!!!!!
theCAUSE plays our annual Halloween bash that night,at PD's Pub,real close only 10 mins from the venue..
SO!!!
our dear Rukind friends, let us know if you are coming to the burg for Ratdog and we will make sure you can continue the party with us after Bobby is done..we will plan on a massive jamming second set..I will try and talk the bar owner into letting anyone with a Ratdog stub in for free (since you won't have much money after paying almost $70 for a ticket)...it will be cool to meet some of yins

BTW..Bobby and the boys will be invited to join us on stage....we'll make room

www.theCAUSEjams.com
 #49047  by causebass

Gov't Mule plays the same venue on Nov 2nd....

#49061  by HOWEYMAN

The DTE show was great, walked in a little late and missed music never stopped. It was a blast, didn't sit down the entire show. The Allmans sounded the best I can remember.

#49191  by weirimpressed

thats good to hear, last year in Atlanta they were sounding a bit rough (the Piedmont Park show). I think Im going to catch Ratdog in NC this time on their tour. Wish I could join all of you going to the Halloween bash with TheCause, that sounds awesome :cool: