name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #48804  by quacktron

Hello from Charlotte!

I moved here from SF about two years ago, and lived in Denver for awhile also. Man, I've been getting tabs of Rukind for probably 10 years and yesterday was the first time I checked out the forum!? Been tweeking guitars and discovered the wealth of information on Jerry tone available. WOW.

Anyway, playing in a new funk/r&b/etc cover band here in Charlotte, and even though I don't really get to stretch out on guitar too much, I get to play with some fantastic playas and make some $$$.

Guitars:
'94 PRS Custom 22
'76 Gibson ES 335
'95 Peavey Predator ($130 strat copy that is just fantastic!, it's sad but it gets the call over the PRS many times and costs less than the PRS case. maybe after 20 years I finally realized I must be a single coil guy)

Amps:
1968 Twin Reverb w/altec lansing 417-8c's
1996 Prosonic w/4x12 tonemaster
1980's Crate 15w 2112 tube

misc effects etc.

hollaback ya'll! :P

Tom

#48806  by Tennessee Jedi

Yo !
Welcome
There is always room for another "Quack" around here !
:cool:

#48808  by Good Times

Welcome from Denver! It is always great to have more people jump on and contribute to this great community. :cool:

#48843  by amyjared

Welcome! I was just in NC this summer, up in Asheville for a little and mostly in Chapel Hill. Even met another RU-Kinder for some strummin' and brews. A great place to find kindred spirits. Enjoy!

#48868  by paulee

Welcome....Graham NC here..a California transplant!

#66704  by Duhigg

Wuzzz up Quack! I'm in Charlotte as well. We should hit up a show sometime. Better yet what's the name of your band? I'll come check ya out. :peas:
 #66839  by Duhigg

The Panic and Allman Bro's this weekend! Any Charlotte KAT's going? I'll be there.