#41406  by Sugareeeee

Anyone got a SB of this show?

#46641  by jeffm725

For some reason, I dont think this exists in the vault (But I could be wrong..I have a foggy memory)...
However the good news is that there is a heavily traded audience copy of this show that is among the best sounding auds I have heard.

#46642  by strumminsix

date?

#46647  by jeffm725

9/6/80

and it is a sick, sick, show....very unique setlist and a very long show
 #46662  by NJRipple

USed to have a copy of this one a long time ago. Anyone know where to get a copy?

#46666  by jeffm725

the link you posted above wasnt the great aud source I was thinking of. (although not having listened to it, maybe it is even better, I will have to download), but I already have 2 other sources for that show.

The great aud I was referencing was the Jim Wise Aud:

http://www.archive.org/details/gd1980-0 ... sbeok.shnf\

edit...just checked my text file folder, I do have a sbd copy of the partial 1st set (missing 3 songs at end of 1st set) rest of show missing from vault. The Jim Wise audience sounds great though!

#46669  by hesgone95

you may be right about the quality of the aud bro, the one i posted is decent but not stellar. either way you weren't kidding, what a sick show. the boys are on fire from starting block. smokin'!

#46724  by GratefulPat

sounds like the aud tape hesgone posted is better to my ears

#47307  by DooDahDan

Go with the Wise aud. Great show - shows up in my rotation list pretty often.
 #56573  by b weird

My family used to go on vacation up near Lewiston.
 #56590  by jackr

I remember the ride up to maine more than the show. But I do remember it was an excellent show and I had a great time.