#4517  by jck_strw

Listening to the GD Hour last night, they played a great QJA. I googled around and someone recommended 9-8-87. I just gave it a listen and, eh. Not bad. There's got to be a better one though.

Anyone up for a trade for a good QJA? Recommendations?

Thanks.

#4518  by strumminsix

I can't think of a good one of my list right now.

However, if you have the time and wish to peruse:
db.etree.org/strumminsix

Anything on there I will happy send you.
 #4521  by Duprees'Judge

hey bud...if ya wanna hear a really nice clear QJA, try and get the 10/8/89 @ Hampton, Va. Its the "formerly the Warlocks" show and the whole show is top notch. a really clean soundboard with plenty of highs and bass. :cool:
 #4524  by strumminsix

Duprees'Judge wrote:hey bud...if ya wanna hear a really nice clear QJA, try and get the 10/8/89 @ Hampton, Va. Its the "formerly the Warlocks" show and the whole show is top notch. a really clean soundboard with plenty of highs and bass. :cool:
Even if that show is not on my list I am 90% sure I have it!

#4526  by Guest

I'll give one of my fave versions as

7/17/89 Alpine Valley, WI

#4530  by tigerstrat

shoot, better make that 8/4/89 ('twas filler on my old 7/17/89 I tape)... lots of really good ones that year.

#4531  by Benthegoodbum

I just heard a pretty nice Queen Jane last night at the Ratdog show in Syracuse. Man, Bobby and the boys were on fire!! WOOO!

#4544  by mikeohiostate

I got an amazing Ratdog version, the best Ive heard, from the 2005 early (pre-bonnaroo) summer tour. Ill email it to anyone who wants it.

Crisp clean SBD.