When it doesn't fit anywhere else

#44453  by Tennessee Jedi

I keep this bookmarked and check all the time ...
http://www.philgawen.com/phigaguitars.htm
He will reply to emails.
Look up reviews of his work online.
Sweet stuff ...
You just got a Strat Space !
Sick of it already ?
:smile:

#44455  by Tennessee Jedi

I read an on line review ( Harmony ?) where a fellow said the guitar was unplayable and hung on his wall.Others were glowing though.
He has built many more guitars since that thread has started.More experience ...
Gonna have Milo from here build me something ...

#44458  by bucketorain

the wolf looks amazing....not sure if i'm confortable forking out 1500 before even getting a chance to play it

#44459  by Tennessee Jedi

Any custom builder requires a down payment.
Too bad hes so far away in Brownsville Texas 'cause I would like to see if his gits are as good as they look ...
:cool:

#44466  by spacehead333

I am not gonna get it any time soon, i am talking in the future, i want a replica of wolf, not bolt or anything, and thats the only place ive seen wolf.

#44467  by Tennessee Jedi

There was a clip or something a couple of months back where someone said Resurrection was building a Wolf.
Ask Milo to build you something ...

#44485  by spacehead333

1. How much do you think the Reuter guitar is.
2. Does milo have any pictures? Prices?

#44486  by myoung6923

spacehead333 wrote:1. How much do you think the Reuter guitar is.
I talked to him last year about some other stuff and other guitars - but based on prices of some of his other work my guess is between 4 - 6k depending on options.
 #116936  by GNMOne

Hey Kidz...
I had to have one of Phils guitars sooo...I ordered one.
I had no problem with e-mail contact...and only one time had to wait more then a few hours for a reply.
I sent the Down Payment of $2225 for a T3 with the FX Loop/Bypass about two weeks ago.
He said that his current batch is almost complete and I should have the guitar soon.
He has added both Rosebud and Tiger inlay panels as well as personalizing the bottom brass fret for me.
I will post a replay to this to let everyone know how it went.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 1310_n.jpg[/url]
 #117185  by Stella Bloo

I took delivery of a Phiga Tiger about two weeks ago. It is a very sweet guitar, he does a great job on these guitars and they play spectacular. Should be recieving my SMS soon, just got a a 2X10 JBL K-110's in a Hard Truckers cabinet from Vic....need an amp and I should be getting my rig together. This board has been a huge help.
 #117192  by TI4-1009

Welcome from a fellow Phiga Tiger owner. Now post photos!!