#3727  by ded1hed

anyone know if you can still find those pizza tapes online, or you got a buy the cd?

#3731  by shakedown_04092

geez, i got it somewhere....i think it was gdlive.com. if not, try archive.org

#3732  by AugustWest

The Archive is normally very quick in making offically released cd's unavaliable. so that's probably not your best bet.

#3733  by strumminsix

I'll take a large pepperoni!

#3757  by spilly

just buy the somebitch, it's better mastered. and when you think about it, we have to pay sometimes

#37635  by weirimpressed

its such a good cd too, one of my favs to listen to while relaxin

ill take a pepperoni, mushroom, onion pizza por favor

#37694  by CaptainTrips

- double post -
Last edited by CaptainTrips on Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#37695  by CaptainTrips

I have it (the unmastered version) . . . . maybe I can send it to you.

#37697  by tigerstrat

zucchini & mushroom! and hot sauce...

#37699  by LazyLightnin

I'll take a large pepperoni!
I second that emotion! X-tra cheez and light sauce! :cool: :cool: :cool:

#37703  by bobbybobbob

Pizza tapes are great. I love the story behind them. Jerry Garcia, Tony Rice, and David Grisman were chillin the weekend at some studio, just doing total improv jammin. So they got the munchies, ordered a pizza, and the pizzaboy jacked the tapes!!! Since then they have been bootlegs floatin around, and finally they were released on a great disc. "Louis Collins" sends chills down my back, and Jerrys voice on "Amazing Grace" is packed with emotion. Almost like lyrics were written for him. I love the fact its total improv-- you can even hear the master Tony Rice flub up a few solos. Its cool to hear three of our musical heros just messin around, having fun, and chattin. I love it. Its real. Get a copy if you dont have one, hell.. get two!

#37708  by krzykat

"moments of blinding brillance"