#36601  by zott

anyone have any info on the Ratdog Spring Tour?

#36642  by IamDocWatson

milwaukee 3/22 i think 22
syracuse 3/29
pa 4/1
wannee music fest in florida

thats all ive heard so far...official dates are starting to be announced and should all be in within a few weeks

#36875  by astroman99

IamDocWatson wrote:milwaukee 3/22 i think 22
syracuse 3/29
pa 4/1

thats all ive heard so far...official dates are starting to be announced and should all be in within a few weeks
you'll have to use your time travel powers and travel back to 2007 for those dates...I am pretty sure anyway.

#36918  by st stephen

there is only one date posted on bobbys site and that is milwaukee 3/22.

hopefully he do 2 or 3 at the beacon before MSG changes it up.

#36974  by IamDocWatson

astroman99 wrote:
syracuse 3/29
pa 4/1

you'll have to use your time travel powers and travel back to 2007 for those dates...I am pretty sure anyway.

ok whatever u say....see u in stroudsburg pa 4/1... as for syracuse...why dont u call the box office urself and see, landmark theatre 3/29

and uhh... also rams head in april

got an email from wanee fest ratdog confirmed...so u can waste your time attempting time travel ill be witnessing the return of mark karan

#36975  by willmusic

I'm definitely not here to dispute anyone else's info, but as of now, 12:12AM, EST Ratdog's site says:

3/22
Riverside Theatre
116 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI

3/25
Madison Theater, Covington, KY
730 Madison Ave
Covington, Kentucky

4/7-8
Rams Head Live, Baltimore, MD
20 Market Place
Baltimore, MD

Wanee would be fun too...

#37094  by IamDocWatson

were also looking at tower theatre in philly march 30th and possibly the beacon in ny april 3,4,5th

#37098  by IamDocWatson

and btw i know most people take rumors with a grain of salt, but i never said these were rumors...im not hear to act cool and spread flase tour dates, im just trying to help yall get your vacation time set up a few days/weeks in advance...so sorry if u want to doubt me, but just becasue some one knows something you dont, doesnt mean its not true...if i didnt know for sure i would say it like this...

and possibly the beacon in ny april 3,4,5th

the syracuse show is still possibly...not confirmed

#37111  by gratephulphish123

syracuse 3/29
pa 4/1

i know what i'm doin the 29th! :lol: . last ratdog show was awesome, tiny venue but the security was very cool. hopefully we'll catch as hot a setlist as last time. help>slip>franklins opener was the best

#37112  by IamDocWatson

I: Jam > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > It's All Over Now > She Says > Bird Song > Odessa > Supplication Jam > Book of Rules, Tuesday Blues > Scarlet Begonias
II: Peggy-O@4, Big Iron@, A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall@, Jam > Althea > Ashes and Glass > Stuff > To Lay Me Down > Bird Song (reprise) > Throwing Stones > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower
E: Johnny B. Goode

#37180  by IamDocWatson

heres your bradn new OFFICIAL list....

Fri-March 21 St. Paul, MN O'Shaughnessy Auditorium
Sat-March 22 Milwaukee, WI The Riverside Theater
Tue- Mar 25 Covington, KY Madison Theater
Fri-Mar 28 Royal Oak, MI Royal Oak Theatre
Sat-Mar 29 Syracuse, NY Landmark Theatre
Sun-Mar 30 Philadelphia, PA Tower Theatre
Tue-Apr 1 Stroudsburg, PA Sherman Theatre
Thu-Apr 3 New York, NY Beacon Theatre
Fri-Apr 4 New York, NY Beacon Theatre
Sat-Apr 5 New York, NY Beacon Theatre
Tue-Apr 8 Baltimore, MD Rams Head Live
Wed-Apr 9 Baltimore, MD Rams Head Live

still working on that time traveling idea????

#37184  by astroman99

I am very ashamed to admit ...I am now time traveling forward to catch bobby's dog@ the landmark... hope you guys have fun waiting for it, after a few final adjustments ..I will be there in just a click...

#37186  by weirimpressed

i wish they would make a trip down south to Atlanta, I missed them last summer with Keller

#37216  by IamDocWatson

southern dates to come...theyre going from rams head to florida...sure theyll stop along the way

#37229  by Mick

IamDocWatson wrote:heres your bradn new OFFICIAL list....

Fri-March 21 St. Paul, MN O'Shaughnessy Auditorium
Sat-March 22 Milwaukee, WI The Riverside Theater
Tue- Mar 25 Covington, KY Madison Theater
Fri-Mar 28 Royal Oak, MI Royal Oak Theatre
Sat-Mar 29 Syracuse, NY Landmark Theatre
Sun-Mar 30 Philadelphia, PA Tower Theatre
Tue-Apr 1 Stroudsburg, PA Sherman Theatre
Thu-Apr 3 New York, NY Beacon Theatre
Fri-Apr 4 New York, NY Beacon Theatre
Sat-Apr 5 New York, NY Beacon Theatre
Tue-Apr 8 Baltimore, MD Rams Head Live
Wed-Apr 9 Baltimore, MD Rams Head Live

still working on that time traveling idea????
Official according to whom? The shows in NY are not listed at the Beacon Theatre site, I also checked the MSG line-up and Ratdog is not listed as having any shows booked. I could walk downstairs to the box office and ask if tickets are available if anyone wants me to, I work in the same building.