Chat about Equipment Info

#36914  by pappypgh

That would be awesome. I heard THAT rumor along with next year's Winter Classic possibly being Rangers v Islanders at Yankee Stadium.

The Pens/Flyers series this year SUCKS!!! Last year's was much better. The Pens need to take at least 2 or 3 off of them this year, or it's gonna be a LOOOOOONG playoffs (or short as the case may be)!

#36916  by Tennessee Jedi

They should play the out door games on European sized rinks for more offense.....
I always root for Pittsburgh after my Philly teams go down...... :cool:

#36921  by steve

pappypgh wrote:
The Pens/Flyers series this year SUCKS!!! Last year's was much better.
Absolutely. Don't think you'll find anyone in Pittsburgh thinking otherwise. Injuries have been killing us though. Crosby clearly is a huge loss, but Eaton gone for the season, Roberts broken leg, Fleury high ankle (although Conklin is looking good and they should clearly stay with him if he's still hot by the time Fleury is ready to play) Kennedy with mono (he's looked pretty good since we brought him up) and Hall is sick. Have almost an entire line direct from Wilkes-Barre. They have been playing pretty well though despite their misfortune. Terrible loss last night, by the way, just miserable to see that go down the way it did...

#36938  by st stephen

duh

i mean in the NFL, they have never won a SUPER BOWL check again. DUH

Gosh i love widing up Eagles fans...so easy.

#36940  by pappypgh

:lol: Winding up an Eagles' fan is about as easy as winding your wristwatch.

Lemme tell y'all a little story, if I might...

It was a couple of years ago and the Steelers had just played host to the previously unbeaten New England Patriots. The week that followed what was a monstrous thrashing of the Pats, the unbeaten Eagles came to Heinz Field. I got 50-yd. line seats from the owner of my dealership and called one of my buddies from Philly. He came in, in full garb and away to the North Shore we went. We tailgated for awhile and went to our seats. He was definitely in enemy territory, but was still rooting for the Eagles as they trotted out on to the field, completely unaware of their eminent doom. I think the score was somewhere in the neighborhood of 24-3 at halftime, Steelers (of course).

The 2nd half starts and my buddy is NOWHERE to be found. Somewhere in the middle of the 4th quarter, I get up to drain the main vein and I see him standing out by the concession stands watching on one of the TVs - his Eagles' hat tucked firmly in his back pocket, by this point. He said he just couldn't muster up the cohones to come back to the seats and witness the beating, surrounded by all those black-n'-gold-wearin' fans.

As we drove out, we passed another green-shirted head-hanger. My buddy rolled down his window, looked at this pathetic soul and simply said, "Ouch. I can't believe I drove 5 hours for this crap."

Steelers > :x < Eagles

:twisted:

#36943  by Tennessee Jedi

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves-picking on Eagles fans is like picking on a retarded kid.
Yes Pappy I remember that game.StinkFest.
Yo St.Stevie dont you got to go to Jersey for yer parade or something? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

#36944  by pappypgh

:cry: TJedi, you are right.....I apologize.

#36947  by steve

Tennessee Jedi wrote: Yo St.Stevie dont you got to go to Jersey for yer parade or something? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hehe

#36965  by steve

what can i say, man, i'da been happy with any team beating the pats this year. if it's the giants, so be it. more celebrating the loss than the victory...

(so no parade for me)

#37002  by st stephen

no the parade was in nyc...and yes i took an extended lunch break and went down to see the boys. I am sorry for picking on you guys...i hope one day you do win a title...just not in my lifetime.

i have a good buddy who is from philly and i just hear so much crap from him. He actually made a bet this year that the eagles would finish ahead of cowboys. ouch!!

#37003  by Tennessee Jedi

Dude Yer not supposed to actually listen to Eagle fans.
You Giants fans owe us for showing you how to beat both the CowChumps and the Patriots in the playoffs.
Hey we had a QB with one leg -what do you want?

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

#37023  by krzykat

Haven't you eagles fans figured out that next year will never come!

#37029  by Tennessee Jedi

Hey when the Birds get to the Promised Land there will be a party like no other.1/2 of Philly will probably burn but party we will!
So I remain steadfast and stout!
I spit in the football gods eyes and laugh!HA!
Ha!
The Birds are the Dead of the football universe.
So Ha!
Thats all I got.
:lol:

#37037  by krzykat

you crack me up Jedi! good luck to all next season, but until it ends the Giants are still the Super Bowl Champs!

Look what # post that is how fitting. might have to burn some nyc diezel in honor of the champs