Musical Theory Abound!!!
 #35980  by bucketorain

Hey gang. A few years ago I lifted, or tried to lift, the solo from Eleanor Rigby off of the After Mindnight CD. JGB was playing After Midnight then when into Eleanor then back into After Midnight.

Let me know what you think...if you have any suggestions that would be great!! Thx!

(/) Slide Up () Slide Down (h) Hammer On (p) Pull Off (b) Bend (r) Release (v) Vibrato

E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|--------------------------------3--2-----2------------------------------------------
G|--2--2--4-----------------2--4--------4-----4--2--4--2-----2---------2--4--5--4-----
D|-----------5--2--------5--------------------------------5---------5-----------------
A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|----------------------------3--2------------------------------------------
G|--2--2--4-------------2--4--------4--2--4--2-----2---------2--4--5--4-----
D|-----------5--2----5--------------------------5---------5-----------------
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------

E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|-------------------------3/5-------------------------------------------3/5-----------------
G|--2-----2--4------------------4--2------------2-----2--4--------------------4--2-----------
D|-----5--------5--2----5-------------5--2---------5--------5--2------5-------------5--2-----
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E|-----
B|-----
G|-----
D|-----
A|-----
E|-----

E|------------------------3--5--3-----------------------
B|----------------5--5/7-----------5--------------------
G|--------2--4h5----------------------5--4--2-----------
D|--2--5---------------------------------------5--2-----
A|------------------------------------------------------
E|------------------------------------------------------
http://www.guitartabcreator.com

#35982  by Chuckles

That's the essence of it.

Lots of ways to play off of the melody like and vary that last line of the verse... plus ya gotta go double-time after after I can't remember how many times through to do the Keane Col. thing. The chorus is the chance to really go off.

Wish I knew the TAB thing.. best I can say is you can either bwAAAda-badda bwAAAda-badda BANG or ditty ditty ditty ZANG bam.

:lol:

Cool.