Chat about Equipment Info
 #30985  by Chinacat89

Whats up, My name is Curt, and my friend Chris and I have been looking forever for people to start up a band. I play lead/rhythm guitar and he plays drums. We played in a gigging dead cover band in the philly area for a little more than a year, and now we are looking for like minded musicians to start up our own band. I am 18 and Chris is 17, but we have both been playing for a while. We go by Clouds of Delusion and our main influences are the dead, pink floyd, zappa, and some jazz (miles and coltrane). We would like to have at least another guitarist and a bass player but are open to anything, we are also open to all age groups, we have had trouble getting people to come out because we are young.Contact me or reply if you would like to set something up or hear some of our material. My phone is 215-620-0699

yo

#30987  by Tennessee Jedi

Where in the Philly area? :cool:

#30989  by Chinacat89

Flourtown, right outside philly near Chestnut Hill we are like ten mins from the city

#30990  by Tennessee Jedi

Too far for me.Sorry.
Good luck.

:wink:

#31008  by JackORoses

move to indiana

#31013  by st. stephen

move to Germany

#31109  by st stephen

move to NEW York

#31110  by Tennessee Jedi

OR the other side Philly. :cool:

#31111  by jck_strw

You could try looking here:

http://bandmates.rukind.org/

I don't think we get a lot of people using that site, but someone may be in your area.

#31115  by tigerstrat

craigslist or your local free weekly paper or entertainment monthly... bulletin boards at music stores