#28583  by spacehead333

Thought this would be a fun topic. Just curious as to see what everyone will be asking for, or buying themselves for chritmas. I will be asking for:
-Ernie Ball Volume Pedal
-Boss Tremlo
-MXR Distortion
-Maybe a Mutron

Time to build up the pedal collection

#28707  by Pigpen

Acoustic guitar- Alvarez, Martin, or Epiphone maybe guild. Some Mcbooks

#28709  by bobbybobbob

Christmas??!

CHRISTMAS?!?!

It's not even November!

#28711  by razmablues

people start talking about christmas earlier and earlier every year... i don't mind it, it's a nice vibe :smile:

#28730  by krzykat

acoustic/electric Alvarez
 #28739  by Tennessee Jedi

....I was checking out the Moose.The Moose needs Electro-Harmonix pedals.Dude ask Satan for the Guitar Synth.Or the Electric Mistress.Or the P.O.G.Or the Memory Man.Love this co.They got great pedals for space-ing out.Go on musiciansfriend.com and listen to some samples.Old school.I'm serious. :cool:

#28740  by tigerstrat

Is Halloween really that early to think about Xmas gifts? It's a sizeable chunk of this nation's economy so you can't really blame them. There's this one mattress store in my region that runs TV ads in the summertime with the theme of "Christmas In July"... complete with a song-and-dance jingle to the tune of "Jinglebells"- truly heinous nausea-inducement.

I got my greatest gift ever last June, and my rig is basically where I want it, so I won't be asking for any major gear items, but I wouldn't mind having my stocking stuffed with sets of strings, and ultra heavy-gauge picks! .... or cash...
 #28744  by Tennessee Jedi

Thats not your band?Space Moose?
Maybe its someone else.
Didn't you post some footage the other day?
Regardless, I know I checked out something you posted.Go with the Electro-Harmonix.
Sometimes I get confused- :D

#28748  by spacehead333

Oh yeah ur right, lol i didnt know if you were talking to me or what hahah. Yea i dunno yet what im going to get