#27098  by Tennessee Jedi

..was always happening to me.Everyone would always ask me for the drugs at the shows.It never bummed me out or anything,but in a parking lot full of long hairs in Guatemalan clothes,why are you asking me?"Dude wheres the 'cid?" :drink:
 #27116  by krzykat

Tennessee Jedi wrote:..was always happening to me.Everyone would always ask me for the drugs at the shows.It never bummed me out or anything,but in a parking lot full of long hairs in Guatemalan clothes,why are you asking me?"Dude wheres the 'cid?" :drink:
the times that have changed. gone are the days of raging the lot before a show and knowing that you are being treated like family.

I get asked all the time for drugs and i just laugh at people now. it aint safe on the lot. which is why I come prepared. the only thing i buy on the lot is a beer every once in a while, and the occassional shirt

#27132  by Rev_Roach

balloon are a pretty safe bet

#27161  by krzykat

whawhawhawhawhat are you refering to

#29114  by jahozer

spacehead333 wrote:you dont always need drugs to enjoy music
Now thats just silly talk!!! 8)

#29115  by gratephulphish123

jahozer wrote:
spacehead333 wrote:you dont always need drugs to enjoy music
Now thats just silly talk!!! 8)
:shock: new and disturbing information has been revealed to me

in all seriousness they compliment each other so it's sensible to use drugs at concerts... it's a lot smarter than spinning circles till you cant walk

#29119  by zoppenheimer

The Dead's my favorite band whether I'm wasted or not, nuff said.
Sometimes when I'm just blasting an awesome jam the music's so good I get this amazing feeling that nearly parallels drugs. I know they say all that dumb shit about natural highs in health class, but this works for me.

#29183  by Candyman421

i stopped doing drugs 5 months ago everything but the occasional bong rip and a feve pale ales, and i still love going to shows saw ymsb a few weeks ago and its nice to wake up in the morning and remember how sweeet that rubin and cherise really was without the "enhancer", i love the music the same as when i was getting fucked up, but i also have noticed a sharp incline in my actually playing of the guitar, i think its due to the fact that when i sit down and play for 2 hrs its not just fuckin around, i have a focused agenda on my mind and try to accomplish something, but the only advice i can really give about drugs is keep it natural, and dont touch the white shit, trust me, no seriously trust me