name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #25442  by Panda Licker

Angelo Oliveria

Coaldale Pennsylvania (Real close to the Poconos)

Electric bass player four.. going on for years. Maybe?

No real current band. I have a few different groups I play with though. One is an accoustic act thats actually my second cousins. I just recently started filling in on bass with them. Lots of classic folk/rock stuff. Neil Young, the Dead, Dylan, etc etc. Then I play with a few people closer to my age (I'm 18), playing more electric stuff. Tons of Beatles covers with them. I'm always looking for different people to jam with though, so from week to week my current 'bands' change.

Rickenbacker 4003. I string it with D'addario Chrome Ultralights.
Ampeg B2-RE head, with 2 SWR cabinets. One is a workingman's 2x10, and the other is an older 15" handmedown from an uncle of mine.
Last edited by Panda Licker on Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#26053  by LazyLightnin

Welcome Panda, i see you already contributing. you'll fit in well here. how bout some licks for Fire?

#26059  by Panda Licker

Thank you for the warm welcome

Seems like a nice place here, even though the last thing I needed was another message board. :P

#26105  by Panda Licker

nicolasalk wrote:hablas español?
I know Holah uno-diez

and um..

Yo soy el gato azul muy fantastico

#26107  by nicolasalk

Panda Licker wrote:
I know Holah uno-diez

and um..

Yo soy el gato azul muy fantastico
oh hahahah, ok, i had the hope of somebody that could understood me, but ill have to wait

#26145  by hesgone95

Hablo español güey. Ya llevo 4 años aqui en el DF...Chilangolandia...jajaja. Cuando quieras hablar español, está bien. Chido, luego nos hablamos.

#26188  by nicolasalk

hesgone95 wrote:
Hablo español güey. Ya llevo 4 años aqui en el DF...Chilangolandia...jajaja. Cuando quieras hablar español, está bien. Chido, luego nos hablamos.
jajaj, bien ,por fin

#26228  by hesgone95

Oye donde vives en Chile? Un de mis mejores amigos es un Chileno. Nos conocimos en San Francisco (california), pero ya tiene mas o menos un año ahí. Creo que está en Santiago o por ese rumbo. vale

#26269  by shakedown_04092

Is this the Angelo that used to play with Lazy Lightning back in the day?

#26316  by Panda Licker

shakedown_04092 wrote:Is this the Angelo that used to play with Lazy Lightning back in the day?
No

but its good to know that I'm not the only Angelo in the GD world