Place for the rest of the music
 #23275  by b weird

I know there are a few guitar players here so I am wondering: does anyone have the book "Acousic Guitar White Pages" by Hal Leanord Pub. I want the book just for one song: a note for note transcription of Dark Hollow for Bears Choice. I figured maybe if someone had the book maybe they could tab out the intro and lead breaks for me. Please. Thanks.

#23292  by b weird

Please? Anyone?

#23295  by strumminsix

Wow, 3 hours and 36 minutes for the beg! :lol:

Kidding... Never heard of the book.

#23321  by bodiddley

I've heard of it. It's a huge no frills tab book loaded with tons of tabs(mostly older ones). Guitar center usually carries it.

#23333  by sarraqum

Speaking of books, does anyone have the original Real Book? They have been re-released officially but I heard its been "watered down" and nowhere near as comprehensive as the original.

#24226  by broomhead

I have the Sixth edition of "The Real Book", not sure if it's any less comprehensive?

#24244  by b weird

Yup, that's the book. The only reason I wanted it was because it has a note-for-not transcription of the Dead's Dark Hollow, but I can't see spending $30 for one song, so that's why I asked if anyone had it and was willing to tabs out the intro and solos. Peace.

#24349  by Shaggy

ebick wrote:Do you mean this one?

http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/pages.htm ... =wwws-err5
Man, how long is that link!! :-)

Actually I was only looking at this book the other day in a guitar store. I didn't buy it though.

Is this the Dark Hollow when Weir is talking about using a capo??