#22086  by b weird

I was concidering buying this DVD but I was wondering does it contain actual '70's concert fotage or is it all just interviews with the boys from now-a-days? Also is there any in the studio footage?

#22088  by Shaggy

Buy it now!

Honestly it is a great buy, well worth the price.

It contains a number of very good interviews, as well as concert footage and other footage from days gone by. Lots of studio footage and talk on how things were recorded and mixed. Hunter is on there too giving some pricless quotes.

It's a very good DVD.

#22091  by nicolasalk

Shaggy wrote:Buy it now!

Honestly it is a great buy, well worth the price.

It contains a number of very good interviews, as well as concert footage and other footage from days gone by. Lots of studio footage and talk on how things were recorded and mixed. Hunter is on there too giving some pricless quotes.

It's a very good DVD.
YES

#22103  by b weird

Thanks I think I will buy the DVD. I just have one more question, in the concert footage is it full songs or do they cut song up and stuff or is it a little of both?

#22105  by Shaggy

No, there's no concert footage of a song played all through but some good portions of songs are shown being played live. Like China Cat and Truckin from 72, Candyman on some tv show in 70, various bits from the 60's - including Playboy after dark and I think theres some bits that are in the GD Movie.

Good stuff all round, David Crosby is on it as well giving his two cents.

Tell us what you think when you've watched it!

#22118  by ebick

I have it, haven't watched it in some time, but I do recall I really enjoyed it.

#22139  by weedar

Have it and watched it several times. Good DVD.

#22147  by GreatNorthSpecial

The Playboy After Dark footage rock
the best is:"Thick air, he wants the sound of thick air!"

#22175  by nicolasalk

GreatNorthSpecial wrote:The Playboy After Dark footage rock
the best is:"Thick air, he wants the sound of thick air!"
OH YEEEESS; I LOVED THAT PART