name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #14897  by Society's Pliers

I did this once before i a few months ago under another similar name, but have been unable to log in on it as it was deemed "inactive" - the suggestion I received was to contact the forum administrator via PM, which, naturally, I couldn't do without logging in, which is what I couldn't do in the first place. I couldn't reregister under a new name, either, because my email was associated with the other account; y'know, the one I can't use. So I had to set up another email account, which I did not in any way wish to do. I only wanted one email address, but what could I do?

So, I'm finally here

I know I'm just a lowly nOOb, but if I might make a suggestion, it would be kind of nice for people unable to log in on their old accounts to contact an administrator, or at least in some way NOT have to set up unwanted new email accounts.

Hope everyone's doing well. I gotta go - I'm on dial-up with limited time and this whole thing has eaten up my day already.

Love, Peace, and Harley grease.

#14898  by phpbb

sorry for the hassle. On the left is a link called "say hello" which contacts me:

http://www.rukind.org/html/comment.htm

or, when you log in, there is a "I forgot my password" link, but that may not apply in your particular case.

#18774  by delilah

I had the same problem! It took me 3 days to figure it out. doh!

How's the weather down there? I'm up north - in Stuart.

#18778  by 35FLA

orlando !!!!!!!

#19014  by cuznt

glad you made it :-)