When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #18613  by Currtwuzheere

ive spent the last 4 hours layng in bed reading Stephen King's cell in silence except for my my bro in the room across te hall talking on the fone and what sounded like him playing the pan flute (me and him got one each and then a charango from family).

well i finished the book and tryed to go to sleep, but the red lights i the darkness reminded me of the book and made me think bout it, so i decied to get up. i started playing guitar for bout an hour, but then that damned pan flute got on my nerves. first off, it was playing celtic music, second it was just weird, him being that good, in a one week. so finally i put down the guitar and knock on his door. he opens it and is sitting there holding his electric and plays the tetris song for me. I ask him if he can quit playing that damned flute, and he says he thought that was me. he also said his flute was still out on the counter were he put it after he got home from the dinner we got them at (hes not into any music that would use it, hes metal all the way)

sure enough, the flute was out in the kitchen, no one else was, though. so i grabbed the flute and put it into my room and started playing gutar again, and there was no more celtic after that, but i swear there was.....

sorry, im bored and tired, and just felt like sharing

#18624  by LazyLightnin

once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places...

#18659  by Currtwuzheere

weird you should quote scarlet, thats the song i was playing while listnin to the flute

#18661  by gratephulphish123

BUM BUM BUM it's jerrys ghost, he's back with a celtic vengence :twisted:

#18663  by Crazy 9.5 Fingers

If it is Jerry's ghost, make sure you have some Haagen Dazs and he'll definitely hang out for a while.