When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #18198  by st. stephen

hey i found this video on youtube and i really liked it, albert king playing and people sayin what the blues means to them....
hope you enjoy too

#18201  by Crazy 9.5 Fingers

sounds great, no link.

#18229  by LazyLightnin

"gotta pay yer dues if ya wanna sing the blues ......and you know it dont come easy".

#18255  by st. stephen

hahahahaahhahahahaha
sorry guys, i forgot the link...... :? :? :? :?
how stupid
but anyways here it is now:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFg78JtiZPY[/url
enjoy :roll:

#18311  by BuddhaG

LazyLightnin wrote:"gotta pay yer dues if ya wanna sing the blues ......and you know it dont come easy".
what song is that? i haven't heard that in so long!!!

#18312  by BuddhaG

haha i think i got it, clapton sang it/covered it at one point right? also, i've never seen the blues played on a flying V guitar, this rocks. as much as sitting at home on the computer is lame, i love this site and youtube is also pretty cool.

ahh Boston is starting to grate on my nerves.

#18315  by ebick

BuddhaG wrote:
LazyLightnin wrote:"gotta pay yer dues if ya wanna sing the blues ......and you know it dont come easy".
what song is that? i haven't heard that in so long!!!
If you are referring to the above, it is "It Don't Come Easy", Ringo Starr.

#18317  by BuddhaG

gosh i feel stupid. thank you for relieving my brain.

#18322  by shakedown_04092

I love Boston!!! :cool:

But I'll tell you what, after seeing that Albert King/Stevie Ray version and then watching Clapton's, there is no doubt, hands down that King's blows Clapton's version out of the water!

#18335  by BuddhaG

haha maybe it's not so bad... i'm not 21 yet so i can't get into many places... any suggestions though?

i grew up in the suburbs around Boston... got the hell out of here and went to school in Montreal. not in the city but on the outskirts like 45 minute bus ride from downtown. the whole legal drinking and cheap weed thing really makes it... the cops aren't hounding your ass all the time.

#18345  by shakedown_04092

BuddhaG wrote:haha maybe it's not so bad... i'm not 21 yet so i can't get into many places... any suggestions though?

i grew up in the suburbs around Boston... got the hell out of here and went to school in Montreal. not in the city but on the outskirts like 45 minute bus ride from downtown. the whole legal drinking and cheap weed thing really makes it... the cops aren't hounding your ass all the time.
I think you can get into The Rack, though I'm not sure. Cool place to go shoot to pool and just chill. FENWAY PARK! I know you can get in there. If you haven't gone, do yourself a favor and GO to a game before you leave! You won't regret it. By far the coolest stadium in the world, IMO.