Musical Theory Abound!!!

#16652  by Rev_Roach

really enjoyed it. id say even better!

#16653  by jck_strw

Dude, you have nothing to fear. You sound great. Don't be shy about playing the guitar at all. You're not one of the ones that _should_ be shy (like me!). ;)

Voice and guitar work are great. I liked your voice in Don't Think Twice better, but I liked your playing better in this one. Nice lead. But both are great. Your wife isn't shitting you. ;)

#16654  by revned_04

thats awesome, i definitly liked both, do u have a band or something. keep posting these, i love hearing the music played by othe r u kind users.

#16656  by bodiddley

Methinks you are more than qualified to start posting some instruction videos here.

#16658  by confusions_prince

More? Please?

#16660  by jackaroe1276

Unfortunately I don't have a band, I'm having terrible luck finding people to jam with (I live in NJ in case anyone is interested). I appreciate the kind words, these definately help give me that little confidence boost that maybe I can get out and start playing.

#16662  by kevo

I didn't listen to your other thread but I listend to this and dig it allllotttt. I'm in Jersey as well so I'll be shooting you a PM.

#16663  by chinacat503

nice work

#16667  by CumberlandMinds

Excellent, highly motivating

#16670  by Billbbill

Kudos once again! Very polished, (I mean that in a good way)

Time to cast aside those shyness clothes and try on some new duds.

I'm from Westchester ny, unless your just over the border from ny it's probably a bit of a haul.

Continue on this path, you'll hook up eventually.

#16671  by JONZILLA

The only thing missing is the cheers from the audience at the end. Awesome-O!

#16673  by d-v-s

listened to both of your tracks. I thought both were great. i enjoyed the lead lines you played on cassidy.

In return for these reviews, I'd ask you to tab out whatever you could from your lead playing and post it here. I think it would be beneficial for a lot of us.
:smile:

#16674  by st. stephen

i enjoyed it.... :o
more please :smile:

#16677  by bodiddley

I just cranked both tunes on my stereo, sounds damn good. almost as good a professional recording. Keep up the good work. Let's hear more!