When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #15756  by hobbsy

Please check out the news headline at the bottom of rukind home page, "Dead People Rock." Is this guy serious? I posted my comment. Maybe you'll have one too.....

#15757  by BlobWeird

Makes ya wanna go kick his ass. Everyone on that list was extremely talented long before they died. Maybe not all of them are my cup of tea but ill admit for what they were goin for they did it well. But yeah what an ass.

#15758  by jck_strw

Ignore the article.

To quote a great man:

"Must we put up with yellow journalism!?"

#15759  by caspersvapors

pretty dumb IMO

one could say there is a hype around guys like Cobain, 2pac, (and if youre a real idiot) Hendrix. They did die young and had short careers. But dude Jerry and John were huge before theyre death

#15760  by ebick

to say that Lennon did nothing while alive, but then achieved fame in death? Wow. The only word to describe that assessment is clueless.

Interesting that grouped (somewhat) Lennon and Garcia.

#15761  by strumminsix

I read it to be a very sarcastic piece and laughed.

#15769  by Rev_Roach

That was funny, i definitely agree with strummin. If thats not a joke than I don't even know what to say, but based on this ending im pretty sure it is.

---FROM ARTICLE---
Regardless, my life would be so much better if I were dead! My workload would be cut to nothing, I'd make more money and I'd be hailed as a genius – even though a retarded monkey could write a better column than I can. So what am I waiting for? Autoerotic asphyxiation, here I come!

For the love of God, somebody kill me!

#15791  by st. stephen

Just think of all the so-so musical artists who suddenly became awesome after kicking the bucket: There's Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, John Lennon (who was AWFUL), that guy from Lynyrd Skynyrd, that other guy from Lynyrd Skynyrd, Kurt Cobain, Jerry Garcia
rofl, did you think that was serious? That's fun :lol: