#156616  by Frank N Stein

I just received my Mu-Fx Phasor 2x after a 6 month wait. Totally worth it! I got to use it this past Monday at my last gig on "Far From Me", paired with the slacker side of the Boostron 3 and it nailed the creamy, spongy distorted phaser Garcia grooovieness. The expression pedal allows you to change the rate or depth of the effect on the go. I love it!! My MXR Phase 100 script is now retired. I love all the Mu-Fx devices so far, Mike Beigel does a great job. Two thumbs up!!
 #156627  by Brandon Bowlds

Sounds cool. Do you think it sounds better than your MXR? I just picked up a nice sounding old P100 but it is not a script logo. I am sure I am not alone in saying that I am pretty excited to check out the new mini Mutron that he is building. I'm curious to know it is coming along. I've got my pennys rolled up.....
 #156628  by TeeJay

Phase is weird in that I love how it sounds, but end up not using it much live.
 #156637  by Frank N Stein

Brandon Bowlds wrote:Sounds cool. Do you think it sounds better than your MXR? I just picked up a nice sounding old P100 but it is not a script logo. I am sure I am not alone in saying that I am pretty excited to check out the new mini Mutron that he is building. I'm curious to know it is coming along. I've got my pennys rolled up.....
To me it sounds so much better than the MXR, the Phase 100 is very "understated" compared the to Phasor 2x. The MXR seems to get lost in the mix with the band. The mini Mu will be a fantastic addition to the Mu-Fx lineup. I've got them all and am very happy with each pedal. I should've bought 2 of everything!
 #156847  by pablomago

I have an old Mu-Tron Phasor II that I think is the best phaser ever. I'd love to compare it with the new one. Having an expression pedal to change the rate would be fun.
Currently playing live I use the phaser in a TC NOVA Modulator that is a unique sound, very different from an MXR or Mu-Tron.