When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #14080  by devil

I just discovered The Black Keys last week.....I know I know I'm probably way behind considering they have 5 albums......and they rock. Anyone else ike them?

#14099  by abspatz

you know...i heard a segment about them on NPR about a year ago and swore I'd buy one of their CDs. totally forgot about it, but you might have me motivated again. they sounded great from what i heard!

#14101  by devil

abspatz wrote:you know...i heard a segment about them on NPR about a year ago and swore I'd buy one of their CDs. totally forgot about it, but you might have me motivated again. they sounded great from what i heard!

I found this yesterday. Live in Austin, crank it up.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7069862173

#14341  by groovemongrel

I'm from Akron too and like them.

#14351  by tigerstrat

We blast them all the time at my workplace... in fact its going to be time to do so very soon!!

#14379  by LazyLightnin

i was riding in a friends car last night and we were jamming to a cd. album sounded great, turns out it was the Black Keys. cool band actually, although the album i heard was lacking a bass player.. they really need one.

#14380  by otherones90210

I saw them for the first time the other night on the Bonnaroo 2004 DVD. I liked them alot, just guitar and drums is kinda different.

#14398  by phreaker

Check out their cover of "She said"

they are a great band. Very original.

#14419  by caspersvapors

i just discovered them too! theyre fucking great