When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #139833  by TruckinThruTennessee

Hey guys, so my good friend/manager has put some music up on soundcloud. He plays all the instruments himself, does all the vocals, and records it all in his laundry room. I'd like to get all the opinions I can. Looking for constructive criticism, praise, or anything. I think it's great, but I'm not an expert plus I'd really like to help him get "more known". Fair warning, it's not dead but it is music, and that's all that matters.
www.soundcloud.com/evnhcks
Although they are all good, for a Phishy sounding song I'd check out "Now That You're Gone" that's my current favorite.

Thank you guys, :peas:
TruckinThruTennessee
 #139841  by TruckinThruTennessee

Also, if you only listen to one song please put the name of the song you chose and then your comments. Unless you post directly on soundcloud.
 #139844  by tcsned

I listened to I Know It's Late, Now That You're Gone, and Staring at the Stars. I liked what I heard. The first two were good straight ahead alt rock sounding. I dug the banjo in Staring at the Stars. He's got a good voice and the playing was good on everything.
 #139846  by TruckinThruTennessee

tcsned wrote:I listened to I Know It's Late, Now That You're Gone, and Staring at the Stars. I liked what I heard. The first two were good straight ahead alt rock sounding. I dug the banjo in Staring at the Stars. He's got a good voice and the playing was good on everything.
Right on man, thanks for the feedback! Yeah he showed me the alt rock songs and I was like "this is good" then he showed me Staring at the Stars and I was blown away by the emotion. Glad you liked it. I'm trying to get other musicians opinions on it.
 #139865  by TruckinThruTennessee

Ok guys, he put up a song today in the style of Michael Jackson, Do You Think I'm Stupid. It's a pretty neat track.