When it doesn't fit anywhere else

#13564  by LazyLightnin

Little Caesers pizza, Captain Taco, and Wendy's

#13568  by wisedyes

Panera Bread - the only vegetarian friendly fast food joint. One comment made me laugh - "puts Taco Bell to shame". Talk about jumping over a low bar.

#13569  by shakedown_04092

wisedyes wrote:Talk about jumping over a low bar.
Now that's pretty funny :lol:

But I hate fast food and the companies that serve it. Sorry, but nobody had posted anything negative about fast food yet and I just couldn't resist. I think the food is awful in every way and it makes many of us very unhealthy. I really despise companies like Taco Hell, McDonald's, and KFC which doesn't even use real chickens, btw. That's why they had to change their name from Kentucky Fried Chicken a few years back....because it isn't really a chicken! The "chickens" they use are "grown" without heads or feathers so there is no waste of the product - they use it ALL. They figure why grow the chickens with heads & feathers if you can't use the parts?

GROSS!

Ok, I'm done. Sorry....

#13572  by BigJilm

shakedown_04092 wrote:
wisedyes wrote:Talk about jumping over a low bar.
Now that's pretty funny :lol:

But I hate fast food and the companies that serve it. Sorry, but nobody had posted anything negative about fast food yet and I just couldn't resist. I think the food is awful in every way and it makes many of us very unhealthy. I really despise companies like Taco Hell, McDonald's, and KFC which doesn't even use real chickens, btw. That's why they had to change their name from Kentucky Fried Chicken a few years back....because it isn't really a chicken! The "chickens" they use are "grown" without heads or feathers so there is no waste of the product - they use it ALL. They figure why grow the chickens with heads & feathers if you can't use the parts?

GROSS!

Ok, I'm done. Sorry....

I dont buy that KFC thing, im positive thats a myth, i mean think about it, its rele not even possible. It would probly be possible through eugenic engineering to genetically alter the chickens while their still just blastocysts not to develop with heads or feathers , but the chicken would not be able to actually fully develop without its brain, it would die long before it hatched, because at some point, it would be far enough into its development that operational organ systems would be required for the organism to sustain itself, and all of your organ systems r controlled by your brain, and without a brain to tell its organs what to do, the fetus would simply die. Even if you blow all that off, the chickens would all have to eat and drink, and without a mouth, they would all have to be hooked up to life support systems, and not even KFC has room in its budget to pay for life support for millions of chickens for several monthes per chicken (u wouldnt get very much meat off a hatchling). It would not be cost efficient at all. Breeding chickens without feathers: plausible but not probable. Breeding chickens without heads capable of developing into functional adult chickens: Impossible, 100% percent bullshit

#13576  by GratefulFloyd

haha, i like this place

#13581  by HOWEYMAN

Subway to feel good. Rally's or Checkers, as it is called also, to feel guilty.

#13601  by grateful4booze

Since I live in a city that is the Taco Capitol of the world and has a Mom and Pop taco stand on every corner, I do fast food burgers. Sonic and Whataburger are the best.

#13603  by hesgone95

grateful4booze wrote:Since I live in a city that is the Taco Capitol of the world and has a Mom and Pop taco stand on every corner, I do fast food burgers. Sonic and Whataburger are the best.
Sorry bro, but I'm gonna have to call you on that. San Antone is not the taco capital of the world. I live in the taco capital of the world. Mexico City. Hands down, no question about it.

As far a fave fast food that isn't tacos, I eat Subway alot. What I really miss though is Jack in the Box, all we have here is Mc D's and Burger King. Now and again I'll go to one of those.

#13607  by phpbb

KFC which doesn't even use real chickens, btw. That's why they had to change their name from Kentucky Fried Chicken a few years back
I dont buy that KFC thing, im positive thats a myth, i mean think about it, its rele not even possible.
According to Snopes, it is a myth:

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/kfc.asp

This, of course, doesn't make it a great place to eat, but, you are eating a chicken (laced in Trans Fats, but a chicken none the less)

#13608  by strumminsix

phpbb wrote: laced in Trans Fats
Mmmmm, trans fats

#13611  by grateful4booze

hesgone95 wrote:
grateful4booze wrote:Since I live in a city that is the Taco Capitol of the world and has a Mom and Pop taco stand on every corner, I do fast food burgers. Sonic and Whataburger are the best.
Sorry bro, but I'm gonna have to call you on that. San Antone is not the taco capital of the world. I live in the taco capital of the world. Mexico City. Hands down, no question about it.

As far a fave fast food that isn't tacos, I eat Subway alot. What I really miss though is Jack in the Box, all we have here is Mc D's and Burger King. Now and again I'll go to one of those.
At least you don't live in Juarez which is the Gato Taco Capitol of the World! I guess SA is the Taco Capitol of USA.

#13615  by tigerstrat

"Keep looking shocked, and move slowwwly towards the cake..."

#13624  by shakedown_04092

phpbb wrote:
KFC which doesn't even use real chickens, btw. That's why they had to change their name from Kentucky Fried Chicken a few years back
I dont buy that KFC thing, im positive thats a myth, i mean think about it, its rele not even possible.
According to Snopes, it is a myth:

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/kfc.asp

This, of course, doesn't make it a great place to eat, but, you are eating a chicken (laced in Trans Fats, but a chicken none the less)
Thanks for the headies up, Greg. I'm using my mulligan on this one. :D

#13631  by BigJilm

Shit! I forgot bout Sonic! I've always loved Sonic but ive only been able to get it when ive visited my grandma in Kansas, but now theres one in the Columbus Greater Area, so im thrilled. I just hope it doesnt lose its magical appeal now that i can get it whenever I want, cuz it used to be id only get it once every year or two. It was like this mystical exotic burger joint of the west that i would have to travel many miles to finally enjoy. Like a Spiritual Burger Quest.

#13654  by grateful4booze

There is a Sonic right next to my store, so I eat there a couple of times a week. I always get the #1 with mustard, tater tots, and a Route 44 cherry limeade. Hey, I'll go there today just for you!