Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #101915  by zoooombiex

SOLD

Here's a super-rare guitar for you Vantage fans - a Vantage VA-912.
It's basically the same as their VA-900 model but it's a 12-string.
It's a true neck-through design and plays like a 6-string.
Great action on the neck and frets, and good spacing between the strings.

Overall the guitar is in great shape (see pics).
There are two holes where a prior owner had moved the strap button around.
They are fortunately out of the way so you don't see them when playing.
Also, half the tuners were swapped out. Although I like the stock ones, the alternating pattern really helps with tuning so you grab the right one!

It comes with an after-market case.

Price is $700 shipped and paypalled.
I pack my gear well to survive transit, and ship Fedex insured, usually within 1 day of payment.
I'm happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited by zoooombiex on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
 #116844  by jackr

Nice guitar and good guy to deal with. I bought his other vantage - no issues. (btw the nicer Vantage guitars are way way undervalued)
 #116845  by jackr

Nice guitar and good guy to deal with. I bought his other vantage - no issues. (btw the nicer Vantage guitars are way way undervalued)
 #118481  by zoooombiex

Someone PM'd me with an offer on this guitar, but the board says your are no longer registered so I can't reply. If that is you and if you are still interested send me your contact info. Thanks!
 #135484  by zoooombiex

another bump for a super rare guitar. i can't imagine a better-playing 12 string
 #139371  by tatittle

Whoa. That cant be right can it? Les Paul Customs weren't even $1200 in the early 1980's. 1st post wiseguy?
 #139376  by tatittle

It is a really cool and nice looking axe, I am not old enough to know 1st hand about when they were retail. I just don't have extra dough to experiment with now...I got suckered into taking out a bunch of student loans so now my life is contracted to Uncle Sam :cry: . Never played a Vantage, I have eyed them before though.
 #140540  by zoooombiex

Actually, I may need to sell this after all. Feel free to shoot offers if interested.