#130852  by KCJones

This is a phone pic of a 17.5x24" poster I've had for about 30yrs. I'm guessing it's circa 1983. All it says on it is "Photo by: Lektrik Larry". I just love the poster/pic and decided to look up Lectrik Larry to find more of his work. No luck or reference to him anywhere. Anyone know anything about ol' Lectrik?

#135158  by Larry Blucher

Hey KCJones,

I'm Lectrik Larry. My friend just sent me that poster from all those years ago. I didn't have one until she sent it to me. I forgot I watermarked it "Lectrik Larry"...my radio name as a DJ. Did you buy that from me on tour or from The Psychedelic shop in San Francisco?

For the hell of it, I Googled photo by Lectrik Larry and voila, this post came up :-)

It's very cool that you still have it. I sold 500 of those posters. I miss those days.

Here's a photo of me I believe it was from Buffalo 86.

Jerry Christmas and Happy New Weir!!!
 #135159  by mgbills

Do you still have the negative?

I'll take one now!
 #135167  by mgbills

Buffalo '86. My pal Mr. Charlie & I watched a guy get clubbed into a cop car after the show. For showing elation at having found his girlfriend.
Watched the whole scene go down. It was pretty ugly and seemed pointless.

But I think I played about 6 hours of Hacky-Sack. Was that the Farm Aid year?
 #135169  by TI4-1009

Buffalo 86 was my only three-generation show, I brought my 60-year old Mom and my five year old daughter. Mom wore a black t-shirt :-)
 #136401  by Larry Blucher

mgbills wrote:Do you still have the negative?

I'll take one now!
Thanks.

The negative hopefully is in storage, I'm not really sure about that, but will look sometime in the future. I had quite a few photos and negatives stolen from a place I lived temporarily in the late 80's.