Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #131915  by guitarcats

I have a good condition Mutron III for sale. The Mutron has been inspected and cleaned by Lindeberg Sounds last year when I bought this and is all original with some small scratches. I also have non original power supply for the Mutron.

MIII -$350 say What!!! :? :drink: :cool:
I will only except PP with gift option and you pay shipping. I just bought a MM AL and need to sell a few pieces to help pay it off.

Last edited by guitarcats on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
 #132068  by guitarcats

These are still available?! WTF!! Alright the people have spoken, shipping now included with each pedal. And for a limited time if you order now you will receive one slightly used but in purrfect shape cat. Comes with one litter box, wee...cat-nip and two toys.
 #132171  by guitarcats

rugger wrote:pictures are always a good idea.

john in san diego

Of the cat or pedals? :lol:

I have pics but prefer to send out because my computer is jacked up and I can't resize them.
 #132853  by guitarcats

seniorpesca wrote:oh damn had no idea the ross's go for that much. as a trey-head myself i would love one of those i just cant afford that..350..maybe...

PM sent and fall is coming bump :-)
 #132855  by TI4-1009

guitarcats wrote:Maine coon cat and very lap friendly :-)
Same here! The only cat I've ever had that hugs.
 #132985  by guitarcats

Ross has been sold to a little ole man in El Paso who promises to use it only for the betterment of mankind. Now who wants a great deal on the funky sounding pedal known as THE MUTRON? :hail: :cool: :drink: :hd:
 #133011  by Searing75

I will take a great deal. :-)

Chris
 #133282  by NSP

Damn...if I didn't already have one I'd be all over it. I'm temped to buy it as a backup.

I'd expect it to sell quick at that price, especially with Richard having given it the once over.