Place for the rest of the music
 #13135  by staggerleaf

can someone please pass on some good and accurate tabs for warren, pleeeaaaassse! particuarly "i'll be the one", easily found patchwork at ultimateguitartabs.com and of course soulshine, oh and an inaccurate tab of "beautifully broken". like to get an accurate assessment of that also. "in my life" would be splendid indeed! thanx for any and all replies :smile: :smile: :smile:
 #13168  by staggerleaf

thank you very much man.this is great good call!
"ONCE IN AWHILE YOU CAN GET SHOWN THE LIGHT!"

THANX AGAIN,
STAGGERLEAF

#13170  by BlobWeird

Maybe its just me but I find it a little upsetting that your first posts on a Grateful Dead forum had nothing to do with the Grateful Dead lol.
 #13433  by staggerleaf

well blob am i not worthy? for i am a true head but i do not limit myself. the dead is not the only good music out there brother! so i figure what better place to share music than amongst fellow brothers and sisters. this is the place to do that , right? :smile: :smile: :smile: nuthin left to do but smile, smile, smile!

STAGGERLEAF
 #13440  by shakedown_04092

staggerleaf wrote:well blob am i not worthy? for i am a true head but i do not limit myself. the dead is not the only good music out there brother! so i figure what better place to share music than amongst fellow brothers and sisters. this is the place to do that , right? :smile: :smile: :smile: nuthin left to do but smile, smile, smile!

STAGGERLEAF
You are correct sir!

And shame on you Blob! :x
 #14138  by staggerleaf

thanx 4 the back-up shake! no need to further tar and feather blob he means well. still if anyone can please post a solo acoustic tab of beautifully broken, i'd love you for it man! thanx
nuthin' left to do but smile, smile, smile :smile: :smile: :smile:
staggerleaf

#14201  by staggerleaf

thanks amyjared! i think that second one will do. as far as southernrock goes ive been there and their format really blows. i'd spend more time working out the way they have it written than actually learning the song. i like that second link though and i thank you!

nuthin left to do but smile, smile, smile :smile: :smile: :smile:
staggerleaf