#129043  by tigerstrat

Just another troll looking to stir the pot. I only read about the first 20 or so, but every single item on the list is either a gibberish non sequiter like "Phish" (huh?), or horseshit fiction that the author made up, ESPECIALLY #2 and #7... #13: "Hijacked a set from Fogerty" in '92? More like the other way around, but in 1991. I thought Fogerty would never leave!!
 #129051  by Mr.Burns

Seems like the list could be summed up easily to: I hate Deadheads. The author is probably one of those people who could go to an actual Grateful Dead show and still not get it. What a dick.
 #129079  by ebick

I've said it before and I'll say it again....the absolute best cut I ever heard on the dead......I was explaining to a guy how all that was left of the band was the rhythm section....the rhythm guitar player, the bass, and the two drummers. He (totally seriously) said, "wait.....they have two drummers? Oh, well, I guess that makes sense when every song takes an hour to play."
 #129085  by mijknahs

strumminsix wrote:Mostly a waste of time... But this one...

34) Vegans who smoke cigarettes.

Made me :lol:
Yes. I too hated the Vegans who smoked cigs with their "Earth First" T-Shirts as they flicked their cigarette butts to the curb (takes me back to my late 80's college years in Humboldt County).
 #129089  by strumminsix

mijknahs wrote:
strumminsix wrote:Mostly a waste of time... But this one...

34) Vegans who smoke cigarettes.

Made me :lol:
Yes. I too hated the Vegans who smoked cigs with their "Earth First" T-Shirts as they flicked their cigarette butts to the curb (takes me back to my late 80's college years in Humboldt County).
Exactly!
 #129091  by cmc64

I almost feel bad for the author. He is one seriously miserable individual. As I am sure we could all pull the list apart all day long (and it would be easy to do even if you HATED the GD) - one comment that really struck me was:

33) 22-year-olds shouldn't listen to 40-year-old rock and roll. It's just wrong.

It must be liberating to be an expert on music when you have written off everything that was written between, well, let's pick a random year so how about 5000BC and (2013 - age 22 =) 1991.
 #129248  by TI4-1009

62. Bob Weir "slide guitar solos". :lol: